~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Fuck civility. Anyone who chooses to work for Trump is an irredeemable monster.

Eh.  The Democrats risk having these "in your face"  confrontations backfire on them come November.  MAGA Chuds will see themselves as the victims and come out in droves to vote for their candidates if you push them.

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Eh.  The Democrats risk having these "in your face"  confrontations backfire on them come November.  MAGA Chuds will see themselves as the victims and come out in droves to vote for their candidates if you push them.

That's not new. They always have and always will. No one has a bigger martyr complex than an American conservative Christian.  And besides, we know the ceiling of the MAGA-chuds; we see that in Trump's approval rating. The key for Democrats is getting their voters to the polls, an enthusiasm that was lacking in 2016.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

So what?

This isn't about "suppressing" the #MAGA Chuds, this is about "energizing" the Left.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

To wit, I do not want MAGA chuds, racists, bigots, etc., suppressed. Let that shit be tried in the court of public opinion.

A fine idea in principle, but you do realize how dumb the average person is, right? And that half the people are dumber than that? :p 

7 hours ago, johnny said:

If I was the restaurant owner I would have paid my waiter to give that slob completey awful service. Fuck up the easiest parts of their order, take a long time with everything, cut them off while they’re talking. 

Make them wait an hour after taking their order, then indignantly deny that they've been waiting an hour, and that you can't speak for the kitchen and refer them to outside counsel if they have further questions.

Fox will tell the chuds this is happening regardless of whether or not it is.

Trump is already planning on using the NFL protests in the fall to fire up his base. He’ll do the job for us whether we chose to be civil or not.

Just now, Firewithin said:

i know rod is a stooge mostly but it seems like he doesnt give a fuck and keeps on trucking kind of doing the right things?  maybe there is just too much shit going on and i loose track if that is right or not

He's the one who appointed Mueller.