~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Let us enjoy this one! 

No. Giving these hacks clicks, views, engagement, circulation, etc., is giving them currency. Everything Ben Garrison does is fucking terrible, this latest gem doesn't cross some arbitrary threshold of stupidity. All this "owning" or "ratio'ing" just puts his shit in front of more eyeballs. Why would anyone do that?

It's like hate listening to Limbaugh or gallows watching Fox News. Just stop.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Garrison is good

no u

53 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

No. Giving these hacks clicks, views, engagement, circulation, etc., is giving them currency. Everything Ben Garrison does is fucking terrible, this latest gem doesn't cross some arbitrary threshold of stupidity. All this "owning" or "ratio'ing" just puts his shit in front of more eyeballs. Why would anyone do that?

It's like hate listening to Limbaugh or gallows watching Fox News. Just stop.

no u

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I like how trump is just saying that he selected someone so unqualified that no law firm would hire him as a supreme court justice because he thought he would do things for him. Like literally openly saying that and it’s cool.

Very cool and very legal.

This excerpt from the Axios article struck me as kind of alarming: 

It's called the Living Room, but it's in fact the Mar-a-Lago lobby, a vaulted-ceiling rococo grand entrance, part hunting lodge, part Renaissance palazzo. But it is really the throne room. ... He sits, in regulation dark suit and shiny baby-blue or fire-red tie, on a low chair in the center of the room, his legs almost daintily curled to the side, seeing a lineup of supplicants or chatting on the phone, all public conversations.

He's just talking on the phone and giving interviews in the lobby of his resort. I hope that he has already been stripped to any access to Classified information that he may have access to as an ex-POTUS. However, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if a bunch of the sychophants still in Govt let things slip while on ring kissing trips to Florida. 

3725.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Exclusive: Documents suggest Russia launched secret multi-agency effort to interfere in US democracy

Vladimir Putin personally authorised a secret spy agency operation to support a “mentally unstable” Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election during a closed session of Russia’s national security council, according to what are assessed to be leaked Kremlin documents.

The key meeting took place on 22 January 2016, the papers suggest, with the Russian president, his spy chiefs and senior ministers all present.

• Shocked 1

The Guardian doesn't say how they obtained the papers--or even if they have them--or anything regarding of the validity of the sourcing. 

The whole thing is way too convenient, it ties up everything too nicely. It's supposedly evidence after the proves everything we suspected. This feels like another piece of bullshit.

I saw the headline from the Guardian this morning, immediately dismissed it as disinformation, and didn't even even bother to consider posting it on here or Discord. 

As @CayceG said, it's so very convenient, very neat, and very tidy with everything wrapped in a nice bow that I can't see how any reasonable journalist could possibly consider lending it any credence whatsoever.   Furthermore, how the devil did this get past an editor?  Hell, even as a piece of disinformation from an intelligence agency, it's really a kinda "phoned-in" piece of work.  

I bet they're having a good laugh at the Guardian's expense over in Moscow right about now.

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The only reason I wish trump wasn't banned from social media is because of stuff like this that smells like bullshit

Are you going with the "we know it's fake if Trump doesn't bother to deny it" angle?

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

FUCK YEAH GEOTUS

5b97cd5d04f162f82c8b4f61?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

As President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump arrived on Tuesday at a memorial service for Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, a photo was captured of the president pumping his fists.