Imbecile administration weighs new family separation effort at border

24 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Monstrous policies. As others have said, the cruelty is the point of these things. Makes me so sad and angry all at once.

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) was adopted by the UN General Assembly on 9 December 1948 and came into effect on 12 January 1951 (Resolution 260 (III)). Article 2:

Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. (Article 2 CPPCG)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions

4 minutes ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Oh these are people crossing the border illegally. Then who cares? This is a policy made to try and discourage bad behavior. 

Who cares that we're locking children up in cages for what their parents decided to do?

The blame goes to the stupid parents of those children.

So if I rob a liquor store my kids will get sent to an internment center? Good to know.

Cages? Give me a break.  

Fuck you too.

agylsb1vczuapufdjrqh.jpg

https://splinternews.com/children-in-cages-a-symbol-of-trump-s-america-1827319445

_102093305_de27-1.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44518942

And those are the images they're letting us see.

Really pretty sickening to see people who have it so good criticize less fortunate people who risk everything to make a better life for themselves and their families. These people aren't risking everything for a vacation. They're fleeing extreme poverty and violence and the threat of death. 

But, sure, they're just stupid brown people breaking the law because it's fun.

You leftists are really nuts. Just as crazy as those CNN racists calling Kanye West a negro who doesn't read over live television. It's no wonder Trump won and probably will again. You're all like totally delusional in your silly outrage hunched over your cell phones tapping away doing absolutely nothing about anything other than getting more fat and psychotic. Sad.  

• Guillotine 3

6 minutes ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

You leftists are really nuts. Just as crazy as those CNN racists calling Kanye West a negro who doesn't read over live television. It's no wonder Trump won and probably will again. You're all like totally delusional in your silly outrage hunched over your cell phones tapping away doing absolutely nothing about anything other than getting more fat and psychotic. Sad.  

giphy.gif

Those illegals detained behind fences in gyms or whatever has nothing to do with President Trump. Similar photos existed in 2014 seeing kids in "cages" during the Obama administration. No one is being whipped, hogtied or starved to death. The thing is these poor kids(unless they're teens old enough to want to cross the border illegally too) are caught in the crossfire because of what their idiot parents did and now have to sit there until the US government tries to figure out what to do with them.  

• Guillotine 2

23 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Really pretty sickening to see people who have it so good criticize less fortunate people who risk everything to make a better life for themselves and their families. These people aren't risking everything for a vacation. They're fleeing extreme poverty and violence and the threat of death. 

But, sure, they're just stupid brown people breaking the law because it's fun.

2 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Those illegals detained behind fences in gyms or whatever has nothing to do with President Trump. Similar photos existed in 2014 seeing kids in "cages" during the Obama administration. No one is being whipped, hogtied or starved to death. The thing is these poor kids(unless they're teens old enough to want to cross the border illegally too) are caught in the crossfire because of what their idiot parents did and now have to sit there until the US government tries to figure out what to do with them.  

That's a different story and you know it.

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

I hope people spit in Stephen Miller's food from now until the end of time.

Replace spit with laxatives.

2 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

When the hell did using a cell phone become a leftist issue?

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I hid AG months ago. Please stop quoting him ?

Actually, I really wanted to know the idiot that told him the boards were back up again.

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Hey, at least I'm not. Something about quoting that garbage makes me feel icky. 

I'd also like the ignore function actually 100% ignore the user, not add the stupid line of "this person has been ignored.  click here to view the post"

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We better start stocking up on cages now. 

I already have one from when I did baby sitting. It is the only proper way to store children under your care. 

I think I figured this one out. If the government gives them two deplorable choices and the parents choose one, then it is not the administration's fault for how the families are treated.