Imbecile administration weighs new family separation effort at border

1 minute ago, brucoe said:

Is anyone else just getting completely exhausted from all of the daily ridiculousness?

Yep, I've kinda had to check out a little bit for my sanity. I unfriended/unfollowed a lot of people on FB, been on FB less in general, and cut back on my news consumption. Been reading books, playing games, watching baseball and some TV shows and it's helped my overall mood.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yep, I've kinda had to check out a little bit for my sanity. I unfriended/unfollowed a lot of people on FB, been on FB less in general, and cut back on my news consumption. Been reading books, playing games, watching baseball and some TV shows and it's helped my overall mood.

Probably not a bad idea. Wish I was that smart.

Just now, brucoe said:

Probably not a bad idea. Wish I was that smart.

For me, I was just at my breaking point. It happened last weekend at work where I almost went off loudly on a coworker who wouldn't stop gloating about Kavanaugh and how Collins was her new hero. Kept telling her I wasn't discussing it and she kept pushing. I finally started to snap and told her to fuck off, but I walked away before it got worse.

That was the final straw for me. I knew I had to do something. I still read the CEB(obviously), but I'm only checking WaPo and CNN once a day now, just for a couple minutes. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 6:01 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

For me, I was just at my breaking point. It happened last weekend at work where I almost went off loudly on a coworker who wouldn't stop gloating about Kavanaugh and how Collins was her new hero. Kept telling her I wasn't discussing it and she kept pushing. I finally started to snap and told her to fuck off, but I walked away before it got worse.

That was the final straw for me. I knew I had to do something. I still read the CEB(obviously), but I'm only checking WaPo and CNN once a day now, just for a couple minutes. 

I had a significant fallout with a person I had thought was a close friend, and since then deactivated my FB. Honestly it helped a lot without seeing that current event tab on the side.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:54 PM, brucoe said:

Is anyone else just getting completely exhausted from all of the daily ridiculousness?

Honestly yeah.  I legit don't give a shit what happens next to this country. I've already accepted that we're fucked one way or another and that we'll be facing the repercussions for the next decade or so.