It’s officially acceptable to make fun of Baron Trump

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The position as an at-large delegate for the Florida Republican Party will be the most high-profile political role thus far for Barron, former President Donald Trump's youngest son.

Baron is no longer a kid and now getting involved in the political scene. He’s fair game now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hype 5

• Kamusha changed the title to It’s officially acceptable to make fun of Baron Trump

It was pathetic how the right, and the White House in particular, used him as a tool during his presidency. They took every miniscule opportunity to ring the "both sides" gong when anyone would even utter the kid's mouth. The one I always remember was a woman at a Congressional hearing. I think it might have been one of the ethics issues for Trump. And she made a quip like, "Donald Trump can name his son Baron but he can't make him one" and oh my god the right tried for a week to turn it into a Both Sides shitstorm the size of Kathy Griffin :lol:

I never went after the kid, and I don't think I even made jokes about him. But all I said was that it's fine to shy away from him, but all indications were that he was just going to be another soulness, spoiled rich white kid like Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric....turns out that looks like the case.....

1 minute ago, Jason said:

when they what now 

Name.

I guess maybe my brain was thinking "utter the kid's name from their mouth" 

10 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Poor guy horrifically looking like his dad already.

He looks like if Christian Bale's character from American Psycho was also a vampire.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Poor guy horrifically looking like his dad already.

Hey.

Donald is the true Alpha Male.

cause nothing says Alpha like paying hundreds of thousands fuck a woman.  

15 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Hey.

Donald is the true Alpha Male.

He's so busy doing alpha things he has no time for sex but when he does has enough money to pay for it. That's the alphaest.

7 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

I never went after the kid, and I don't think I even made jokes about him.

I don't think there was anything to go after. The kid seems like a personality-less empty vassal.

And that's my first ever comment on Barron

Baron is such a stupid name. 

You’re naming your kid, and you’re like “yeah, let me name him after a title”. 

Was Prince, Duke, Emperor, or King too on the nose?

22 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Baron is such a stupid name. 

You’re naming your kid, and you’re like “yeah, let me name him after a title”. 

Was Prince, Duke, Emperor, or King too on the nose?

Trump used to pretend to be other people complimenting himself in op-eds as "John Barron"

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I think a lot of high powered men do this to remain anonymous in their "personal time"

Trump just needs attention so bad he fucked that up

18 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Just looking at his face I feel completely confident in saying he has never read a book.

I feel like the whole family is like Bart Simpson when it comes to school. Returning all of his books at the end of the year still shrink wrapped/unopened to no one’s surprise

23 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Just looking at his face I feel completely confident in saying he has never read a book.

It's the perfect type of face that you would want to smack across the face with a book though. 🤔

• True 1

Just now, Brick said:

I think he looks more like Melania than Donald. 

I'm not seeing that so much. As soon as I saw that header image I was shocked how much he looked like Donald Trump when he was that age. It's that weird face shape with the small mouth and Hitler youth Nazi vibe. 

3 minutes ago, ort said:

Is Tiffany still off limits?

I don't know why she was ever "off limits", she campaigned for her dad in 2016 and 2020. Better at hiding herself and being less involved with her father than her gonzo siblings doesn't mean she isn't as bad.

Edit: Jason beat me to it.

I actually met Tiffany when she went to UPenn. My friend used to drive the van for any students that were handicapped or injured, and she was one of them when she had a broken ankle. We shot the shit for a bit while my friend drove her around… not realizing it was Tiffany TRUMP until after my friend told me that was her. 

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't think there was anything to go after. The kid seems like a personality-less empty vassal.

And that's my first ever comment on Barron

Seems like something he picked up from his mother, at least. 

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I don't know why she was ever "off limits", she campaigned for her dad in 2016 and 2020. Better at hiding herself and being less involved with her father than her gonzo siblings doesn't mean she isn't as bad.

Edit: Jason beat me to it.

I think in 2016 she gave the impression of only doing obligatory photo ops with the family, but then in 2020 she started actually campaigning for him.

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I actually met Tiffany when she went to UPenn. My friend used to drive the van for any students that were handicapped or injured, and she was one of them when she had a broken ankle. We shot the shit for a bit while my friend drove her around… not realizing it was Tiffany TRUMP until after my friend told me that was her. 

Well don't leave us hanging, what was your impression of her?