Rumor report: Ponies have woken the sleeping giant

TomCat

Phil Spencer is letting his Nuts hang and is about to feed the Ponies some Rockie Mountain Oysters.  MS has announced an Xo event for November 10.   Ponies are hot that psx is cancelled.  Whats so special about this event.  MS will probably announce the Acquisitions of even more studios.  Phil has basically been handed a blank check.  His name now is BIG$GRIP.  Playground games is on a BIG hiring spree they are about to add 177 new dev. acording to windows central.  The Inititive is hiring TOP talent from the best Studios around.  Lastest Rumor is that Phil is hiring a TOTAL OF 600 new DEVs to add to the MS game studio lineup.   Thats a massive number of new people.  Yea its going to take awhile for these new studios to produce some shit but in the mean time  Xbox will start getting some Keyboard/Mouse games that were previously Pc exclusives to fill out the line up.

Good things ahead for M$   sorry I been Mia just started a new gig so been busy

• Guillotine 2

Counter point:

The ponies will be riding up on the hilt to sequester  the liability terms before they even blink for a ramshackle outlier as such. I wouldn’t put much gravy in that banana farm, if you know what I mean. Difference between a pony and a horse is about the same as man to machine, decided only by the most arbitrary of details. I don’t see MS taking any sideline glances of any hysterical sort unless they first make a union pact with the other potential nominees. Otherwise who can even take lightly the fast freeze on all otherwise translucent measurements?

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

And there are about to be 177 new employees not making games for Xbox One.

Playground has two Teams and is working on a third. first team is working on the next version of Horizon  Second Team is working on the new Fable.  3rd team once its up and running will be working on a new IP

• Guillotine 1

MS have acquiesced to the fact that they lost this gen but they have laid extensive, and sure footed ground work going into next gen 2020. Anyone not paying attention or at the very least acknowledging their progress this gen and the strides they have made, the way they only slightly pivoted from what had originally been announced when the XB1 was shown (and where the market has led since naturally so MS saw the writing on the wall it was merely "wrong time wrong place") Phil's ship is being steered right into strong winds at their back and will continue to kick names and take ass!

Hopefully new IPs. As much as it seems obvious that MS would go second this next generation (or whatever we want to call getting away from 5400RPM laptop HHDs and on to something modern) perhaps they will shock and surprise with a blitzkrieg of new titles and fresh hardware coming next year. OK, mostly kidding, but those new IPs, yes please!  

30 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Age of Empires IV gameplay.

Ohhhh that grabbed my attention! Love Age of Empires.

Honestly if games are important to you, and you could care less about who a games console is played on {controller bias aside} as long as it's quality through out. Then we the "GAMERS" are in for one hell of a ride finishing these consoles out {ps4 and xbox} and through the next generation what ever there called!

We know Microsoft is invested, and has really closed the gap from the launch of the Xbox One! No arguing, Sony has been on an AMAZING roll and isn't looking to coast. I don't Fucking care in the least, and anyone who knows me knows it. It's the GAMES not the NAMES to me.

I own a Gaming PC, Switch, PS4Pro and an Xbox X. To me, I believe the next 5-7 years counting this Year will be mind blowing! Competition is a Very Good thing! I've never had Sony console without an Xbox console to pair it with, except when the Ps1 launched and it's competition was only Nintendo. Even then, I had what ever was available at the time. Trolls, and talking shit talking aside, we live in a good time if you honestly call yourself a "GAMER"! Piece . . .