What are some prejudices you hold?

I generally look down on white people who have a “unique” spelling of their name. I’m certain they will be awful, which seems unfair.

But is it?

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I generally look down on white people who have a “unique” spelling of their name. I’m certain they will be awful, which seems unfair.

But is it?

True. All Bryan’s are assholes. 

Owners of toaster ovens and air fryers are trash tier cooks. Facts. Sorry. 

• Hugs 1

If you're using a camera and the built in flash pops up while you take a landscape photo or something because you have it in auto, yeah, I'm kinda judging you. I think it's great that you're bothering to use a real camera, but if you're not going to learn enough about the camera to prevent that, I'm unclear why you're not just using your phone.

I'm still kinda snooty about portrait video, but at this point even pros will often take vertical videos because that's where the views are, so I've softened my stance somewhat, even if I still don't like it.

I'm a proponent of enjoying drinks however you like them: fruity, dirty, rocks, mixers, whatever as long as you're happy with it. That said, if you're drinking a nice whisky and you're starting with a ton of ice or water, I'm guessing you prefer the idea of Whisky to the actual product.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

But is it?

I certainly judge the parents who give kids names with crazy spellings. Then again, if you're an adult and introduce yourself by clarifying the spelling of your name, I want nothing to do with you.

47 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

But is it?

I feel like conservative housewife moms have no creative outlet and take out their frustration on their children's names. At least that's how it feels in Utah. So, so many bad, bad spellings of established names. And so, so many bad, bad made up names.

31 minutes ago, silentbob said:

People who abandon their shopping cart at the top of an aisle so they can walk down another empty aisle to look for something. The carts are on fucking wheels for a reason people. These people pissed me off at my old job and they do at my new one as well.

I am not the most pleasant looking fellow so your milage may very but I just take their cart and proceed to continue with my shopping. Out of the 6 or 8 times Ive done it all but 1 has looked at the cart, looked at me, looked at the cart and then gone and grabbed another cart. My other favorite thing is when 2 separate ass bags decide to block the isle and bullshit with each other. I just ram their carts with mine and i dont care if its man, women, or child, i am gonna get through.

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

People who abandon their shopping cart at the top of an aisle so they can walk down another empty aisle to look for something. The carts are on fucking wheels for a reason people. These people pissed me off at my old job and they do at my new one as well.

I can’t quite tell from the description but if this is just leaving your cart somewhere so you can walk down an aisle without the cart and get the items, I do that all the time. I don’t like pushing the cart around all the other people and it takes longer than just grabbing. Especially since my accident pushing the cart makes me feel less mobile and like someone will hit my leg and I won’t be able to move out of the way.