An attempt to make a Confederacy-promoting right-wing super hero movie has reportedly "ended in disaster" after $1 million in funders' money has gone completely missing.

40 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Okay that's it. I can't tell you how unbelievably fed up I am to hear about all this chud money being grifted scot free and I'm not seeing any of it. What's a guy got to do to get in on the ground floor of taking a fascist's money?

Be willing to publicly debase yourself and get all racist and fascist on Twitter AND Parlor.

• Halal 2

41 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Be willing to publicly debase yourself and get all racist and fascist on Twitter AND Parlor.

And truth social too. 

You have to be able to tread the fine line between open racism and very loud dog whistling while being somewhat coherent. Tougher for white guys (market is saturated) but if you’re a pretty blonde woman or a minority of some kind it’s  easier to get in on the grift

• Like 1
  • True 2

3 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Okay that's it. I can't tell you how unbelievably fed up I am to hear about all this chud money being grifted scot free and I'm not seeing any of it. What's a guy got to do to get in on the ground floor of taking a fascist's money?

Get a YouTube channel and yell at a camera in dog whistles, while hawking vitamins and t-shirts. The nastier you are, the bigger your patreon.

1 hour ago, Reputator said:

You also definitely don't need the coherent part.

These people aren’t logical but they’re pretty coherent sounding and appearing and that’s half of the battle

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah you don't have to do ANY of this anymore. You can literally say the quiet part out loud nowadays with no repercussions

true. It really means “don’t get caught saying the n word on tape” or some other well known slur but you’re otherwise right