Abbott and Desantis are scum, News at 11

8 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

How was I wrong about illegal immigrants?

Because they aren't illegal. :lol:  Seeking asylum is legal immigration.

No, conservatives liked them just fine; the Trump train is just filled with a lot of neo-cons who are grifting you because it's easy.

8 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Jeez, you have such a hate boner for her you remember the exact day and month that I make one post? Glad I make such an impression and that you wait with bated breath for be to post again. 

Your post history is three pages. You don't need to remember anything when you can click on a profile and go to page 3. You've been here from months solely trying to rile people up, and all it's led to is you throwing a tantrum about the board day after day. You're obsessed with this place.

And the number of typos you're making suggest you're rushing to respond because you're pissed. In other words: pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

13 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

You still are having trouble admitting you were wrong about the migrants, who were coming here legally

I think you missed the note where Republicans decided that anyone that doesn't fly into the countries, already holding a Visa is automatically illegal even when the law very specifically does not say that. There's no use with any counter arguments here because right wing media has told them this is a difference of opinion as far as interpretation of law goes. Sure, we all know that's an impossible reading of the law and international treaties, but that doesn't matter because fake news or whatever.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

If EGM isn't going to be banned, then people need to put him on ignore and refuse to engage. He's a piece of shit racist who doesn't deserve any response.

Then we can't witness him spiral out of control and then go "im not owned!  im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Then we can't witness him spiral out of control and then go "im not owned!  im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

I'm going to have to make a GIF of the line "They ain't got no shame" for times like this.

1 minute ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

That's some obsessive shit right there 🤣

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

I'm going to have to make a GIF of the line "They ain't got no shame" for times like this.

And when you needle them, they go berserk. There's not a single far-right person who has tried to troll who doesn't end up throwing tantrums when you poke at them a little bit. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Whatever you say. I don't believe you. I think you'd sell this place in a heartbeat to me. Because you don't know me.

This place is a time and money sink right now, and it's UI is straight out of 2010. You know that you have better things to do with your time, so besides sentimental value, what else do you have? 

Sell the domain 😉

Tell you what, I'll give you my response to this offer right now.

Are you ready for it?

Because here it comes!

• Hugs 1

What I love most about shitty users getting purged is the thought of them sitting in their office or bedroom or whatever and getting the notification that they no longer have access to the forum... then they stand up and look around their real life room, finally unplugged from the matrix of internet interaction and realize how hollow and meaningless their actions have been. 

I hope EGM goes outside and enjoys a nice day. Lord knows, he needs it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • True 2

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:
12 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

I'll give you a point for being right about this one, single thing. Every name on that list should have been investigated.

I just watched an interview with one of the guys who prosecuted Epstein yesterday. He's no longer with the Southern District of NY but has just wriitten a book and he was asked DIRECTLY about other people in the case and whether or not more arrest were coming. He could neither confirm nor deny that an investigation was ongoing but he did imply that there was more to come. I don't think folks should be making too many assumptions when it comes to that case and what may come of it.

14 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Nevermind AZ looks like it could be considered a dem state soon, along with NM and CA, their entire thought process on this is flawed.

Also this totally gives the rich white people on Martha’s Vineyard the opportunity to be the white people from the beginning of Get Out. “I would have voted for Obama a third time if I could” 

29 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It would be very difficult to argue that these folks were lied to about jobs and homes being available to them when Texas and Florida are likely to argue that sanctuary cities claim they have resources available for immigrants. Unless they have something promised it writing, arguing about how they lied it likely a moot point.

As for the part about illegally transporting undocumented immigrants, well these aren't undocumented immigrants. They're all here in the country, legally. The fact that even some Twitter libs are arguing that Florida and Texas were transporting people that were in the US illegally goes to show just how much the conservative narrative has successfully taken over all discussion of legal migrants.

The immigration system is so broken that we have people “legally” migrating via the asylum process that know they aren’t asylum eligible, but it is just about the only way to get in. How is that better than actually processing people under true pretenses?