Abbott and Desantis are scum, News at 11

1 minute ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Eh, people do. Just not anyone with any power to do anything about it except at the ballot box or talk about it on a podcast. 

Biden is not a popular president. It would be wise to accept that reality now

The only people who care are the ones who go to right wing youtube to get their jimmies rustled. 

He may not be popular, but he's more popular than the last one and he's gotten himself and the Democrats on the popular side of a lot of issues.  The last President also isn't doing the Republicans any favors by not fucking off to obscurity.

15 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

You mean stop comparing things to "being Hitler"

Kinda like what you guys are doing here, blaming the right on being Hitler.

Funny how y'all use that double standard. People sure do notice that.

I also don't think the people who believe that Ghostbusters 2016 is ground-breaking side splitting comedy or that the MCU could be called "good" by any stretch of the imagination should be talking about what constitutes compelling story-telling or not. 

Again, this is Valiant-verse talk to me. I recognize the words and some of the characters, but have no idea what any of this has anything to do with anything. I don't understand how this is a reply to my post as it doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I wrote other than randomly bringing up other movies as if that somehow ties it all together. This is what I mean. You need to be really deep in the GOP lore to make sense of it all. This is the same reason why Republicans can listen to a Trump speech and understand what he's talking about when it sounds like gibberish to the rest of the human race.

I'm really into games and really try to keep up with the big franchises out there. There are all these smaller games out there that kids love, but are completely foreign to me. Sometimes my son tries to explain them to me and I still have zero idea what he's talking about even though I fully understand the words coming out of his mouth. I usually just ask him to find me a video on YouTube to explain this all to me. I'd ask you to do the same, but I'd rather not have YouTube think I'm going off the deep end and I'd rather save that brain space for whatever weirdo game my son is into at the moment.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Wonder how much that bothers the Trump boys.  Their father will berate them for not wearing a tailored suit to a Yankees game while Joe loves his kid even after being an embarrassing fuckup

Half of Don jrs Coke fueled rants I’ve seen online are him getting red and mad about Hunter which is hilarious 

1 minute ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

And the left goes to boards like Reddit and this one to get there jimmies rustled (looks at all the impotent rage here in this thread) I really don't think this makes you better. 

He's really not. Outside of the cities (which don't matter, I know. Anything not NYC, SF, or LA or it's corresponding "Hamptons" location does not matter and can die in a fire. I know, I get it, I've heard it from y'all a million times) Biden is seen really, really poorly. 

As long as you keep draining the strategic reserve, you'll be fairly insulated from the unwashed rednecks and their far right Latina allies. After that dries up and you don't have any alternative to lower fuel prices however, not going to be a good time for you or Biden.  

White trash in the hills don’t like Biden news at 11

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

My only interest in any of this is calling a shovel a shovel and a spade a spade. 

I understand the novelty and interest of calling men women and women men, and seal clapping like it's the bravest thing ever. I'm just not interested in it. Sorry. 

I honestly don't understand why y'all so sad though. And that's what gets me. Y'all won. Not just the election and stuff, but the culture war, the education war, all of it. You, the left, have a near perfect institutional control across industry, academy, politics, and entertainment. What more do you need? Official declaration that anyone slightly critical of your despotism is an official enemy of the state? 

You give Republicans and conservatives too much credit. They've got no power, no juice. Regulated to a few AM stations, rando podcasts, and old episodes of the Sopranos. The puritan Christian Mafia that terrorized the 80s is well past dead, the neo-cons power coupled with the DNC, the fiscal conservatives are out to dry. And Trump, as evil as you think he is, is done. He's got no power move, so you might as well kick a dead horse. 

Democrats can burn down cities with riots, allow an unchecked and unguarded border, call economic migrants "refugees" that traveled several countries (that also could house them but didn't) to get to America, where they know immigrating illegally gets them a tax-free existence and free ice cream, wreck the economy, force everyone to call pedophiles "MAPs", and hold political prisoners indefinitely. 

I mean, there's a reason why the FBI is stealing phones from a pillow salesman and not going after everyone on the Epstein list. 

Honestly, the board is getting worked up over nothing. If I can burn your day down so completely that I inspire meetings for rule changes, I don't know what you are doing with your lives. It's comical. 

All this and you still can’t admit that you screwed up thinking these people were here illegally.

6 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

I don’t know, just a Republican willing to have a conversation.  An Iron-And-Wine-type maybe?  The last of them left awhile ago and it’d be nice to have more.

It would help if we resolved not to make ‘why are you deranged?’ the starting point of discourse lol.

But maybe I’m hunting unicorns and we’re truly at the point now, culturally, where the two sides of the political spectrum are too far apart to ever have a friendly disagreement.  

IAW turned Democrat.

5 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Who cares about Bush?

I promise you, the right has no love for him or the Neo-cons (Liz Cheney got the boot for a reason). So that doesn't detract from Hunter's misdeeds, especially not in the toxic environment y'all created. 

Most of them who supported Bush — Giuliani, Hannity, Ingraham, Oreilly, Levin, the Fox and Friends gang, Gingrich, Coulter for about a year or two until realizing she was played — jumped ship to Trump, lol. Cheney got the boot in 2022 after, as you’d say, calling a spade a spade. No one has any issues with her before she attacked Donald.

While it’s cute you’re pretending foreign policy has to do with her losing her primary, if you want to call a spade a spade, maybe start there. And admitting how often you screwed up basic tenets of reality while trying to be a bringer of truth.

9 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

I mean, there's a reason why the FBI is stealing phones from a pillow salesman and not going after everyone on the Epstein list. 

I'll give you a point for being right about this one, single thing. Every name on that list should have been investigated.

Other than that, you sound incredibly angry and hateful. You should see a psychologist, therapy helps.

14 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Newt Gingrich liked a Republican president while GASP he himself is a Republican??

Let's go clutch some pearls!!

NOT NEWT GINGRICH, HOW DARE HE LIKE A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT WHEN A RANDOM USER ON A BOARD NO ONE HEARD OF SAID THAT NEWT GINGRICH ISN'T ALLOWED TO LIKE ANYONE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. IF OF NEWT DISOBEYS WELL THAT'S A BIG OL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How's that? You still angry that other humans have agency and can like a president that you don't like? So you need your baby bottle? Just calling a spade a spade. 

Interesting how you contradicted yourself in a day:

"I promise you, the right has no love for him or the Neo-cons" Your promise has failed.

"if they weren't able to see that back in 2014 the Republicans were tired of Cheney and his neo cons." Yes, and then they elected Liz Cheney in a majority Republican state in 2016. :lol:  

This is a mighty rant to not admit that you're wrong. Just like not admitting that the migrants were trying to come here legally.

13 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Says the people who spent two days talking about me non-stop 🥰🥰

Bro, you came back to the board and spent the past several months doing nothing but complaining about liberals and this board. Months. You're obsessed with us, and now you're trying to turn that around into, "Well, you're responding to me so I win! I'm not owned!"

Emojis aren't to hide that you're transparently just this: pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

7 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

And the left goes to boards like Reddit and this one to get their jimmies rustled (looks at all the impotent rage here in this thread alone) I really don't think this makes you better. 

He's really not. Outside of the cities (which don't matter, I know. Anything not NYC, SF, or LA or it's corresponding "Hamptons" location does not matter and can die in a fire. I know, I get it, I've heard it from y'all a million times) Biden is seen really, really poorly. 

As long as you keep draining the strategic reserve, you'll be fairly insulated from the unwashed rednecks and their far right Latina allies. After that dries up and you don't have any alternative to lower fuel prices however, not going to be a good time for you or Biden.  

It’s not just oil, though.  Producer prices are declining, too.  Since August, ISM’s PMI index has been declining, indicating the supply chain is beginning to normalize, and the supply-side inflation is beginning to abate.

If the economy’s still producing 300k+ jobs per month, and wage-earners are still seeing generationally high bargaining power, AND gas prices are going down, AND the CPI’s going down, Biden’s going to be ‘popular’ merely by way of ‘it’s the economy stupid.’

At the very least, You should have a better argument ready than ‘nu-uh, everything’s *terrible*, numbers and prices and job postings and stuff don’t mean anything, FAKE NEWS!’

• Halal 1

7 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

No, you just don't like those people and will find any excuse to tie the to people you want to hate. It's no different from Clinton, Podesta, etc. 

Again, it doesn't appear you after any better than the people you hate, sorry that makes you mad bro. 🤷‍♂️

You still are having trouble admitting you were wrong about the migrants, who were coming here legally, and the right not loving Bush/Cheney, which they did until they jumped on the new bandwagon.

7 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Months? You really overestimate my time here. I think it's you who might be a bit obsessed with me, especially if you think I've been on here for months complaining about you. 

You, and this board, aren't that important to me. Sorry young one 😢😢

Hmm, one look at your short post history shows this from June:

On 6/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Lol more people are watching reruns of Young Shelton and videos of Biden eating face on a bicycle than this. Sucks to suck

Hmm, June would be... three months, whoa!

We're important to you. :) 

2 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

*Looks at the market*

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

What part of the unemployment rate, job growth statistics, manufacturing indices, and Gas prices don’t you believe in?  And why?

Like I said, I’d recommend you find a better reason than ‘FAKE NEWS’ if the numbers continue to look good right up to Election Day.