Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Information Thread, update: Stig Asmussen (director of Fallen Order/Survivor) is departing EA/Respawn

10 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

QEbu7Zm.png

Fuck $4k GPUS, get a $7k GPU.

Why would you cheap out like that?

IMG-7616.jpg

490-BHBK.jpg
WWW.DELL.COM

THE CORE OF AI AND HPC IN THE MODERN DATA CENTERScientists, researchers, and engineers-the da Vincis and Einsteins of our time-are working to solve the world’s most important...

so im heading back to 

Spoiler

jedha for the 2nd time. 

the last area I was in just before this def had some performance issues. lots of pop-in and some missing textures here and there. 

about 12hrs in now and really enjoying it. I havent even played with other stances. really just use the single wield. 

Well, I just finished it. I never expected when I started this that I would love it this much. Start to finish, I was in love with this game and I’m very much looking forward to seeing what comes next in this series.

tThis is the best Star Wars Story we’ve gotten since the OT, imo.

• Shocked 2

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Well, I just finished it. I never expected when I started this that I would love it this much. Start to finish, I was in love with this game and I’m very much looking forward to seeing what comes next in this series.

tThis is the best Star Wars Story we’ve gotten since the OT, imo.

Score it you coward!

Just now, BloodyHell said:

Oh and @Kal-El814 endgame spoilers but

Reveal hidden contents

They did it, it was obvious,, but also  still did it well.

3/10. Broken mess. Would smash.

I'm not reading that right now :p

I have what I assume / the game is setting up to be one more admin task before the finale and I've gotta say... the back half of this game is really strong. Hopefully they don't fumble the bag.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

I'm not reading that right now :p

I have what I assume / the game is setting up to be one more admin task before the finale and I've gotta say... the back half of this game is really strong. Hopefully they don't fumble the bag.

It’s about the question you asked me earlier, but definitely wait till it’s over.

Finished Jeddah (with 2 CTD, turned off Ray Tracing and it didn't happen a third -- all were after the main part of the level, and on the way to the mostly cut-scene part), went to a 3rd location and back to Koboh.  I've unlocked all 5 stances, but barely enough skill points to get very far up the skill trees.  Still really enjoying it.

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

After I visit Koboh it directs me to the shattered moon. What am I supposed to accomplish there? I'm so confused.

Don’t quote me but I think you are supposed to fly there and be a Jedi. 

This whole game is confusing in what to do next. It started out fine with good guidance but then they just leave you be with no objectives. I finished Kobo and then they direct me to the shattered moon. What it gods name do you do there? I wonder around with my paints off. 

46 minutes ago, best3444 said:

This whole game is confusing in what to do next. It started out fine with good guidance but then they just leave you be with no objectives. I finished Kobo and then they direct me to the shattered moon. What it gods name do you do there? I wonder around with my paints off. 

Spoiler

You fight a couple of bosses, and get the Crossguard stance.  It's a relatively linear level, and pretty short (~1 hour?).

28 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Again? Jfc, that’s bad. Play another game for a week or two

It came back later in the evening. But the saves are sporadic and hasn't ruin anything yet. I'm also starting over another quest to see how that goes while I run my main game. It's bullshit for sure.

10 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

A lot of best copium ITT

"Game has ruined my save twice, but I have not encountered bugs, it's a great game!"

It deleted my saves twice. Nothing major was lost since then and it is an absolutely incredible game.

9 hours ago, best3444 said:

you can turn on map markers. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'm using igns guide. Its a cluster fuck

When I am not sure where to go, I look at the map.   Usually it is one of the small crevices you need to squeeze through that I've missed, or a wall that you can run along or climb.

Spoiler

The moon also has one section with a giant glowing blue"swing" that you have to use the Force to move.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

you can turn on map markers. 

Yep, I have them on.

14 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

When I am not sure where to go, I look at the map.   Usually it is one of the small crevices you need to squeeze through that I've missed, or a wall that you can run along or climb.

Hide contents

The moon also has one section with a giant glowing blue"swing" that you have to use the Force to move.

Thank you!