Who's a celebrity that you would want to hang out with?

Fizzzzle

What comes to mind for me is people like Post Malone, Dua Lipa, and Bruno Mars. They all give off vibes like "I'm just happy to be here." Plus, if there's one night where I'd pick up doing cocaine again, it would be if I'm hanging out with post Malone or Bruno Mars. Like... Fuck it, line up that booger sugar and let's have an endlessly derailed conversation about life.

Kind of for the opposite reason, I'd love to hang out with Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise. I just want to see how they tick.

Ed Sheeran also seems like he'd be fun to hang out with.

None of them unless they give me millions of dollars 

edit:

I take that back. There are plenty of fem celebs who I would hang out with for sex.

Spoiler

Morena Baccarin
Olivia Wilde
Freema Agyeman
Jenna Coleman
Natalie Portman
Keira Knightley
Ana de Armas
Tina Fey (Sarah Palin edition)
Zendaya
Anna Kendrick
Zooey Deschanel
Daisy Ridley
Lauren Cohan
Jessica Henwick
Krysten Ritter
Eva Birthistle
Ayelet Zurer
Elodie Yung

8 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Anthony Bourdain definitely would have been a worthwhile hang. Seth Rogen would be fun too. 

I can't tell if Seth Rogen is actually a down to earth stoner guy or if he's a pompous dick pretending to be a down to earth stoner guy

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I can't tell if Seth Rogen is actually a down to earth stoner guy or if he's a pompous dick pretending to be a down to earth stoner guy

My one interaction with him was beyond pleasant. 

My lone celebrity interaction beyond like a handshake and a how-do-you-do is Miley Cyrus. I've met her a couple times. First time, I didn't even know it was her. Second time I did, but it was much more brief. We had some common friends in LA back when I was a bit in the party scene.

Judging from my interactions and from what my friends have said, she is a wonderful human being. Surprising, because child stars tend to be the ones who turn into narcissistic assholes.

27 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

The Harry Potter trio all seem pretty chill, despite being international stars from the age of like 9. Although if I’m being honest, I would completely shut down if I was ever in the same room as Emma Watson. 

Didn't she like marry some billionaire venture capitalist? I don't know if I could bro down with her. And Daniel Radcliffe doesn't drink anymore, though he seems cool. Rupert Grint, on the other hand... I feel like we could definitely bro down at the ho-down

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

The Rock and Ryan Reynolds would probably be fun. 

The rock doesn't strike me as like... someone who has "fun," in the traditional sense. Like he would start talking to you about a possible NFT opportunity that his finance manager came up with before having to bail because he has to do his fourth workout of the day and have another meeting about the NFTs.

I think The Rock is so fucking rich he doesn’t need to sell a jabroni like me NFTs since he probably makes more money off a single IG post then I do all year having a “real” job. Plus I love wrestling so I’m sure he has a million great stories to tell.

2 hours ago, Dodger said:

I think The Rock is so fucking rich he doesn’t need to sell a jabroni like me NFTs since he probably makes more money off a single IG post then I do all year having a “real” job. Plus I love wrestling so I’m sure he has a million great stories to tell.

He just seems like the 'always hustling' type.

7 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Can I ask why? Like, of all people?

This is partially an inside joke with my friend but a while ago whenever a trailer or movie with him was coming out he'd ask if I was going to see it because it had Cole Hauser in it and I'd ask why and he's say, "Because you're all about that guy" and I'd barely seen him or recalled him in anything so I was very confused.

So through the power of memes maybe I want to hang out with him, subliminally he's an easy person to choose. :p

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This is partially an inside joke with my friend but a while ago whenever a trailer or movie with him was coming out he'd ask if I was going to see it because it had Cole Hauser in it and I'd ask why and he's say, "Because you're all about that guy" and I'd barely seen him or recalled him in anything so I was very confused.

So through the power of memes maybe I want to hang out with him, subliminally he's an easy person to choose. :p

I enjoyed many of the movies hes been in… not always the main character but someone that stands out..

hell he married one of the Daniel twins so hes made the most of his time..

Paul Rudd , Danny Mcbride or Zach Galifianakis seem like guys who dont take themselves overly serious and are generally nice people. 

If I could choose some one who is dead ,I think a single night on Sunset Strip with Lemmy in his heyday would be the stuff of legends, if you could actually remember it the next day.

58 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

I enjoyed many of the movies hes been in… not always the main character but someone that stands out..

hell he married one of the Daniel twins so hes made the most of his time..

He was in The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay!

Conan O'Brien. Grew up watching his shows and currently listen to his podcast. He seems like a genuinely kind, smart, and humble guy. 

An ex-girlfriend met him once as part of her job (she worked in publicity for a Broadway show in New York City and Conan did a remote segment at their show) and confirmed this. :sun: