Buffalo white supremacist terrorist attack update: authorities investigating whether a retired federal agent had advance knowledge of plan

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He liked the Yankees and AMD. Pixelpipes is a good person.

Damn I thought I figured out who it was cuz I can't find that icon on the site right now. Even viewing a NextGen's profile cached doesn't bring up his icon.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

I guess I really don't know who NextGen was cuz I don't recognize that chick at all. 

I can only assume Wade banned him for being an AMD fan, then.

He used a word that's commonly used as an anti-Semitic slur.  And even though the person he used it on isn't Jewish, the overall context in which he used it and the association with anti-Semitism is close enough for me.  That's why he was purged.

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The imbecile actually insinuated that Putin was a communist in that post.

He did didn't he... it was a stream of consciousness. A lot of what he was saying just didn't make sense. Like I said, seemed like a drunken rant or the beginnings of a psychotic break.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He did didn't he... it was a stream of consciousness. A lot of what he was saying just didn't make sense. Like I said, seemed like a drunken rant or the beginnings of a psychotic break.

Whatever it was, we won't have to endure it anymore, and I apologize for not doing so far sooner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well looks like I missed some shit last night. Seeing some of the quoted posts and...sheesh. Wonder what I might have missed from posts that weren't quoted. Anyways, good riddance to bad trash. Nothing from Nextgen comes to mind as to what he's done in the past, unless this first offense to too egregious to let slide with just a warning. Missed that too.