Buffalo white supremacist terrorist attack update: authorities investigating whether a retired federal agent had advance knowledge of plan

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He lives in Philly so... yeah. He's in a perpetual state of terror.

Nah, he’s fucked a black chick in the past, or so he said.

1 minute ago, BlueAngel said:

I think so, the same ones who commit 90% of all crimes... yeah I think so. 

oh wait, he’s still a racist piece of shit. 

8 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Wade can suck a big fat communist cock, so I guess he's blowing putin lol. 

Okay fuck it, I don't normally get involved in modding beyond cleaning up stuff like blatant NSFW violations but I've put him on a 12 hour time out so he doesn't further shit up the thread before Wade can decide what he wants to do in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Jason said:

Okay fuck it, I don't normally get involved in modding beyond cleaning up stuff like blatant NSFW violations but I've put him on a 12 hour time out so he doesn't further shit up the thread before Wade can decide what he wants to do in the morning.

I would hope that given his reaction to mclumber(who isn’t a bad guy), he gets rid of BA once and for all. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I would hope that given his reaction to mclumber(who isn’t a bad guy), he gets rid of BA once and for all. 

Right... Lucian did far less than this and got the boot. This guy... either drunk or having some REAL shit going down in his life. It was truly illuminating though

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Interesting that he chose THIS thread to come shit post in and not the mass shooting thread that we have... I wonder why :hmm:

7 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Right... Lucian did far less than this and got the boot. This guy... either drunk or having some REAL shit going down in his life. It was truly illuminating though

He's always been like this though, something seems to have loosened him up on just going full throttle but none of this is new.