Buffalo white supremacist terrorist attack update: authorities investigating whether a retired federal agent had advance knowledge of plan

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Do you think the guy with the knife kills 10 people in 3 minutes time?

Just now, BlueAngel said:

You're missing the point here, you don't see law abiding citizens who have been vetted doing this shit. 

How many knives would the shooter in Las Vegas have to throw out  the window to kill the same amount of people?

• True 1

3 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Obviously no one here has purchased a firearm, if you did you would know the bs you have to go through to buy one, which just to piss you off is bs it's unconstitutional. 

seriously just fuck off already

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Obviously no one here has purchased a firearm, if you did you would know the bs you have to go through to buy one, which just to piss you off is bs it's unconstitutional. 

It took me less than 30 minutes to walk out of the store with a pistol in hand, you fucking douche canoe. 

• Like 1

Just now, BlueAngel said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

The weapons of choice here are irrelevant, if someone has an intent to kill they will find a way. I wholeheartedly agree people with mental issues should not have a gun, but taking guns away from law-abiding citizens is the wrong way to go about it. 

Almost word for word what I posted in the other thread the response would be from certain... segments of the population 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Yall people stick together like the cockroaches you are. 

During the Holocaust, Nazis referred to Jews as rats. Hutus involved in the Rwanda genocide called Tutsis cockroaches. Slave owners throughout history considered slaves subhuman animals. In Less Than Human, David Livingstone Smith argues that it's important to define and describe dehumanization, because it's what opens the door for cruelty and genocide.

https://www.npr.org/2011/03/29/134956180/criminals-see-their-victims-as-less-than-human

35 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Well I mean yeah you pretty much have it figured out except that we need to take a huge look at mental illness in this country, guns aren't the issue if they were banned they would use knives or what have you. I'm a huge supporter of the 2nd ammendment but I don't belive guns are the problem, people are. I carry a gun everyday, I don't just go killing people, I carry one for self defense I live in Philadelphia, it's terrible here. But guns will be blamed again when they shouldn't be. 

Fuck you, you apologist

The love of guns stateside has always been sickening for me. That was only amplified with my first trip to Austin, TX and my trip to the local Target store. Coming from Canada, where we do have gun violence too but I never had to read a “Guns Must be Holstered and Visible When Entering” before entering a store before. Hell I was down there when they killed Bin Laden, and I half heartedly expected to hear random happy Texan gunshots in the air in celebration. All I saw was a half drunken hotel guest read the news on his phone, with half asleep buddy low tired yahoo! 

There is a reason they wanna/have started following gun violence in America at the CDC. As one pandemic begins to dwindle down little by little, more of this pandemic starts grabbing more of the spotlight again. More Americans seem ok getting the shot from a bullet, then a life saving vaccine. Americans have their moral priorities so fucking messed up right now. Let’s not follow actually progress/changes, let’s hold onto the poorly written word of the racist past .

• True 1