Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

Every time I click on this thread, I remember and laugh that there was a deleted scene in Iron Man 2 where Tony Stark had a meeting with Elon Musk before the race car scene in Monaco.

In fact, wasn’t there a brief period where every movie and show had some kind of Musk reference? Shit, I wouldn’t be shocked if he guest starred on Big Bang Theory at some point. I know he guest hosted SNL (for some weird reason).

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Every time I click on this thread, I remember and laugh that there was a deleted scene in Iron Man 2 where Tony Stark had a meeting with Elon Musk before the race car scene in Monaco.

In fact, wasn’t there a brief period where every movie and show had some kind of Musk reference? Shit, I wouldn’t be shocked if he guest starred on Big Bang Theory at some point. I know he guest hosted SNL (for some weird reason).

He was referenced in fucking Star Trek because he was considered a great mind or whatever like the wright brothers

6 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He was referenced in fucking Star Trek because he was considered a great mind or whatever like the wright brothers

I know Jason Isaacs--an actor I adore--didn't write that line and shouldn't be blamed for it but his stock went down when I heard those words come out of Captain Lorca's mouth.

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I know Jason Isaacs--an actor I adore--didn't write that line and shouldn't be blamed for it but his stock went down when I heard those words come out of Captain Lorca's mouth.

Mirror universe so tracks why he was praising musk.

9 hours ago, MarSolo said:

My 10 year old son likes young Sheldon and he had the cringiest, lamest cameo ever on that show. There was an episode where Young Sheldon was trying to prove some NASA scientist wrong or something, and Sheldon had this notebook full of rocket launch formulas that went missing or something, I can't remember... anyway, at the very end, they cut to this scene of a Space X launch news report... and then pan out to show Elon Musk watching it with a smug look on his face, and he's holding the notebook and he pats it and puts it in a safe or some shit... the idea being that all his incredible genius rocket ideas came from Young Sheldon 20 years ago or whatever...

On one hand it's him being humble saying he didn't come up with that shit, but really it's just him yelling to the world, look at me, I'm a rocket genius! Look at me!

It made me want to throw my TV out the window and then burn down my house and then nuke the entire planet.

• Hype 1

6 minutes ago, ort said:

My 10 year old son likes young Sheldon and he had the cringiest, lamest cameo ever on that show. There was an episode where Young Sheldon was trying to prove some NASA scientist wrong or something, and Sheldon had this notebook full of rocket launch formulas that went missing or something, I can't remember... anyway, at the very end, they cut to this scene of a Space X launch news report... and then pan out to show Elon Musk watching it with a smug look on his face, and he's holding the notebook and he pats it and puts it in a safe or some shit... the idea being that all his incredible genius rocket ideas came from Young Sheldon 20 years ago or whatever...

On one hand it's him being humble saying he didn't come up with that shit, but really it's just him yelling to the world, look at me, I'm a rocket genius! Look at me!

It made me want to throw my TV out the window and then burn down my house and then nuke the entire planet.

I see your love of self-torture extends beyond Fox News.

• Haha 2
  • True 1

Musk built up his image as a "genius" in the same way as Trump did building his image as a "successful businessman".

Fucking rich assholes injecting their names into the mainstream media, priming the public over the years to accept them at their word as an authority on X subject matter. I wonder how much of their exposure was outright bought out, vs. the runaway celebrity effect.

• True 2

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.apnews.com%2F9
APNEWS.COM

pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild plans to change the logo of Twitter to an “X” from the famous blue bird, marking what would be the latest big change since he bought the social media platform for $44 billion last year.

okay

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.apnews.com%2F9
APNEWS.COM

pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild plans to change the logo of Twitter to an “X” from the famous blue bird, marking what would be the latest big change since he bought the social media platform for $44 billion last year.

okay

I love that you edited the web scrape summary

or the ap is becoming woke 

• Sicko 1

Musk is an actual word though. It's used in perfumes. That's why people can say something has a "very musky scent". 

I'd say each beginning letter of pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild should be capitalized though. Like a title. 

• True 1

But of course he did.

elon-musk.jpg
INSIDER-GAMING.COM

Elon Musk attended a bizzare chat on Twitter Spaces, talking about his Diablo 4 character and his Halo Infinite achievements.

Last night, tens of thousands of people sat in a Twitter Space while waiting for Elon Musk to join. It was named ‘No one talk until we summon Elon Musk’, and it took just one hour for the silent Space to attract the man himself. Once he’d joined, he casually explained that he going to change Twitter’s branding for the first time in almost twenty years, ultimately dropping the instantly-recognisable blue bird.

There was a lot of background noise from Elon’s side during this conversation, and it didn’t take long for the distracted owner and CTO of Twitter to explain that he was neck-deep in Diablo 4. It was a bizarre and super-casual conversation that lasted just five minutes, and it was almost all themed around gaming.

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Musk is playing out a version of Brewster's Millions - where he attempts to waste as much money as possible as quickly as possible.  

The Saudis gave Elon money to destroy or severely compromise Twitter and they are getting their money’s worth