Is your penis larger than a baby’s arm?

stepee

Doing some research the average length is 5.5” and girth is about 5.11” for a babies arm. Now, I’m sure you’ve all heard the expression “hung like a babies arm” but honestly that isn’t really that big and well within average penis size, if not under (I took the arm girth measurement on the high end). 

• 2 years later...

I was thinking about how a baby arm isn't very big at all.  My private part is bigger than my own forearm and girls usually hold it up beside their forearm and my girth/length is always more.  Basically, I would take that comment as an insult.  I've also found that women's idea of what's big is a lot different than mine... meaning their "big" is average or slightly more.  I use dating apps and they're always beyond shocked when we meet up, despite telling them that I'm not trying to brag but I should let them know that I'm extremely well endowed... so the date doesn't back out at the last minute (which has happened several times) but I've been able to talk them into going through with it.  I'm a super nice guy and gentle until I see that my partner is ready to go, then it's a hardcore night never to be forgotten.  Anyway, a baby arm isn't big.  Totally forgot what the topic was, lol.  I'm addicted to the first impression I get from every girl I hookup with.  I like that reassurance of how gigantic my D is... just like women constantly need to be told how gorgeous they are.  I love the amazed look on their faces and excitement that follows.

14 hours ago, Bigdicksteve said:

I was thinking about how a baby arm isn't very big at all.  My private part is bigger than my own forearm and girls usually hold it up beside their forearm and my girth/length is always more.  Basically, I would take that comment as an insult.  I've also found that women's idea of what's big is a lot different than mine... meaning their "big" is average or slightly more.  I use dating apps and they're always beyond shocked when we meet up, despite telling them that I'm not trying to brag but I should let them know that I'm extremely well endowed... so the date doesn't back out at the last minute (which has happened several times) but I've been able to talk them into going through with it.  I'm a super nice guy and gentle until I see that my partner is ready to go, then it's a hardcore night never to be forgotten.  Anyway, a baby arm isn't big.  Totally forgot what the topic was, lol.  I'm addicted to the first impression I get from every girl I hookup with.  I like that reassurance of how gigantic my D is... just like women constantly need to be told how gorgeous they are.  I love the amazed look on their faces and excitement that follows.

This is good stuff. 

Actually after thinking about it, I really think this is someone who was thinking about their dick, fell down a rabbit hole about the baby dick expression, googled it online and found this post, and then created an account just to share because they were happy to find the affirmation.

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

Actually after thinking about it, I really think this is someone who was thinking about their dick, fell down a rabbit hole about the baby dick expression, googled it online and found this post, and then created an account just to share because they were happy to find the affirmation.

Please, there is no way this website shows up on google. 

Real talk: I married my wife because I overheard her tell her friends I have a big dick. I was like “This woman will lie for me to her best friends? Wow, She is a keeper”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2