What physical body part do you find most attractive?

stepee

31 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I literal came to type this! I'm a neck man, and I have no shame saying so!

I'm not really into necks but i do notice them a lot with women on tv. You can tell the celebrities or news anchors that have had work done on their face or use a ton of make up. Their face looks nice, tight, and smooth. But then you see their neck and it's like a wrinkled saggy mess. Not literally a mess, but the neck just doesn't match the face at all. 

I read that men tend to focus more on one body part and females tend to care about the full package. Maybe it’s because I’m trans but I definitely relate more to the later. I’m currently seeing a few different people and each person has feature unique to themselves that I appreciate.

3 hours ago, Komusha said:

I read that men tend to focus more on one body part and females tend to care about the full package. Maybe it’s because I’m trans but I definitely relate more to the later. I’m currently seeing a few different people and each person has feature unique to themselves that I appreciate.

:mthinking:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Komusha said:

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

:mthinking:

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Komusha said:

I had no idea you're trans. Do you mind explaining your particular change and what it's like? I'm pretty interested in it. If you don't feel comfortable that completely understandable. 

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

I had no idea you're trans. Do you mind explaining your particular change and what it's like? I'm pretty interested in it. If you don't feel comfortable that completely understandable. 

I don’t mind sharing. I’ve mentioned it a few times here but it’s not something I’ve gone into detail about. Sorry if this turns into a rant, I’m just not used to sharing stuff like this often.

I think I knew from a young age to be honest. I have early memories of being upset that I couldn’t play with Barbie dolls with my female friends. I always felt alienated from other boys my age. I just felt like my mind was on a different wave length and I clearly processed emotions in a way that was unlike my assigned sex at north. One of my previous therapists have commented that I’m much more in touch with my emotions than other men.

I started truly questioning a few years ago. I got into dressing drag and started to realize just how much I felt like myself when doing feminine things. When I made friends with another trans girl I realized just how much our stories growing up were the same. At that point I realized I couldn’t keep lying to myself. It was a hard thing to accept but it’s given me more freedom to be who I am.

I don’t feel like much has changed. I’m still me. I sometimes present as more overtly feminine but in general I see myself as a boyish girl. My clothes typically reflect that. I go by a more femme name now. I may transition but not sure yet. I just wanna find inner peace and be okay with my body, whether that journey involves transitioning or not.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Komusha said:

What's the full package? 

11 hours ago, Komusha said:

I don’t mind sharing. I’ve mentioned it a few times here but it’s not something I’ve gone into detail about. Sorry if this turns into a rant, I’m just not used to sharing stuff like this often.

I think I knew from a young age to be honest. I have early memories of being upset that I couldn’t play with Barbie dolls with my female friends. I always felt alienated from other boys my age. I just felt like my mind was on a different wave length and I clearly processed emotions in a way that was unlike my assigned sex at north. One of my previous therapists have commented that I’m much more in touch with my emotions than other men.

I started truly questioning a few years ago. I got into dressing drag and started to realize just how much I felt like myself when doing feminine things. When I made friends with another trans girl I realized just how much our stories growing up were the same. At that point I realized I couldn’t keep lying to myself. It was a hard thing to accept but it’s given me more freedom to be who I am.

I don’t feel like much has changed. I’m still me. I sometimes present as more overtly feminine but in general I see myself as a boyish girl. My clothes typically reflect that. I go by a more femme name now. I may transition but not sure yet. I just wanna find inner peace and be okay with my body, whether that journey involves transitioning or not.

Thank you for sharing and I genuinely wish you luck through this journey. 

• Like 1