Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS) - update: upcoming patch (03/06) drastically improves GTX 10-series performance

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: "Behind The Scenes | Fighting the Darkness" video
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: PC system requirements released
10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Well, list the intel equivalent then you lazy fucks

The 9900 (non-K) is roughly similar, but still significantly faster.

Also, these pissant charts needs to stop ever showing 30 FPS for any reason. It should be 60 baseline, then 120/144 on the higher end. Nobody who games on PC and is aiming for 30 FPS is ever going to look at a chart like this.

6 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

The 9900 (non-K) is roughly similar, but still significantly faster.

Also, these pissant charts needs to stop ever showing 30 FPS for any reason. It should be 60 baseline, then 120/144 on the higher end. Nobody who games on PC and is aiming for 30 FPS is ever going to look at a chart like this.

It’s there so people with a 2060 see it and know they are fucked

5 hours ago, Ominous said:

The outrage I see online that dlss is needed for pathtracing is so laughable. 

Same. There’s exactly two other games with Path Tracing and both recommend a 4080-4090 for 4k with DLSS set to performance and frame generation on for 4k. I don’t know if people are just missing that it has Path Tracing, if they’re just stupid, or a little bit of both. :p 

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Same. There’s exactly two other games with Path Tracing and both recommend a 4080-4090 for 4k with DLSS set to performance and frame generation on for 4k. I don’t know if people are just missing that it has Path Tracing, if they’re just stupid, or a little bit of both. :p 

Seems like it's people with gtx cards that think they should somehow be getting ultra settings at 120+ fps at 1440p or higher.  Nobody ever seems to watch digital foundry comparisons showing that the pc settings to get Xbox levels of fidelity and frame rate don't need high end hardware. 

42 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Seems like it's people with gtx cards that think they should somehow be getting ultra settings at 120+ fps at 1440p or higher.  Nobody ever seems to watch digital foundry comparisons showing that the pc settings to get Xbox levels of fidelity and frame rate don't need high end hardware. 

I mean, Control basically ran at/near low settings on consoles :p 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: "Launch" trailer

Difficulty Levels:

F9TqE2PW8AA0fD9?format=jpg&name=small

New Game + information:

New Game+ coming after launch. 

🕹️ Retain all unlocked weapons and upgrades. 
🕹️ New Nightmare difficulty level.  
🕹️ New alternative narrative, including new Manuscript pages and new video content.

Exact release timing still TBD. 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: "Launch" trailer, difficulty levels, and New Game+ info
9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

So… uhh… yea, after watching that, this is almost certainly the new graphics king @stepee

It’s definitely possible! It’s at least going to be in the same league as CP77 finally. It’s less open world city to have to render and by another studio at the top of tech, so it won’t surprise me at all.

So hyped for this but I’m not sure if I even want to take a look at it until Spider-man is over so I can stay being used to 40-50fps :P

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: "Launch" trailer, difficulty levels, New Game+ info, and "NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 & Full Ray Tracing Technology Overview" video/article
WWW.NVIDIA.COM

Also, DLSS 2 is now available in Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure, and Shadows of Doubt.

This week, Alan Wake 2 launches with incredible fully ray-traced graphics, accelerated and enhanced by NVIDIA DLSS 3.5’s complete suite of AI-powered technologies. GeForce RTX 40 Series gamers will receive the definitive day-one experience: frame rates are multiplied by an average of 4.5X at 4K, ray tracing is even more immersive thanks to Ray Reconstruction, and Reflex makes gameplay even more responsive.

Additionally, gamers can soon enable DLSS in Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure, and Shadows of Doubt, two highly rated indie games.

These new DLSS integrations follow last week’s DLSS launches, which saw NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, Slender: The Arrival, and Warhammer: Vermintide 2 introduce support for DLSS 3, and HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED 2 - Turbocharged and AirportSim release with DLSS 2. 

To learn more, read on.

Game Information
Game Title: Alan Wake 2

Platforms:

• PlayStation 5 (Oct 27, 2023)
  • Xbox Series X/S (Oct 27, 2023)
  • PC (Oct 27, 2023)

Developer: Remedy Entertainment
Publisher: Epic Games

Review Aggregator:
OpenCritic - 89 average - 93% recommended

Critic Reviews

Spoiler

Arabhardware - Ahmed Yousry - Arabic - 10 / 10

Remedy didn't just release an ordinary game, but rather a work of art that shocked us with how perfect it was in all aspects. With a story told in exceptional ways that we have never seen before, a technical achievement beyond all measures with stunning graphics and Remedy's new touch on survival horror elements in their first approach to this genre, We can without a doubt say that Alan Wake 2 has pushed the entire gaming industry forward awaiting any who dares to catch up!

BaziCenter - Kasra Karimi Tar - Persian - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a masterpiece that emerges once every generation and offers an atmospheric action experience that can only be matched by a handful of other games, if any.

ComicBook.com - Logan Moore - 5 / 5

By all accounts, Alan Wake 2 is simply a masterpiece. This is far and away the best game that Remedy has made so far and only continues to assert that the studio is one of the top AAA developers in the world. On all fronts, Alan Wake 2 is rife with inventiveness and wit that was only matched by its ability to scare me and make me laugh in the same short span of time. Not only does this serve as a new benchmark for what Remedy is capable of in the future, but it should be a shining example to other studios around the world of what story-driven third-person games can achieve.

Dexerto - Brad Norton - 5 / 5

Circling back to everything that made the original shine while adding not only new gameplay innovations, but captivating new characters marks a bold step forward for the series, for Remedy, and the industry at large. Alan Wake 2 is a towering accomplishment that will keep you hooked from start to finish and leave you with a little darkness you’ll be thinking about for years to come.

Digital Spy - Ben Rayner - 5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is a bold and confident follow-up to its original, and worth the wait in every way. Remedy has crafted something timeless that will be talked about for a long time and has unexpectedly become the game to beat in the survival horror genre. Surreal, tense, funny, absurd and nerve-wracking all at once, Alan Wake 2 is a game all of its own and one you really should experience.

GameBlast - Luan Gabriel de Paula - Portuguese - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is by far the most original experience I've played this year. The way Remedy built its world, characters and story, without caring about industry standards or narrative conventions of the genre, is indeed commendable. The project finds strength in being a double story of horror and investigation, asking the player to think together with its protagonists on a way to use art and rewrite a future that seems immutable.

GameSpot - Mark Delaney - 10 / 10

Remedy delivers its greatest game to date by turning a long-awaited sequel into a uniquely meta multimedia masterpiece.

Gamepur - Zack Palm - 10 / 10

Even though it’s been 13 years since Alan Wake, Remedy Entertainment returns to Bright Falls with a powerful force. The story is fantastic, the characters are phenomenal, and the story is frightening, comical, creepy, heartwarming, and often tragic; I couldn’t put it down and found it difficult to stop playing. The macabre nature of Alan Wake 2 is phenomenal, and I loved every second.

It was an absolute pleasure to rejoin Alan in Alan Wake 2 and to see Saga traverse through this unreal journey. It’s one I’m going to fondly remember for a long time. Remedy gave me the best gift right before Halloween.

GamesCreed - Junior Onunkwo - 5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 will completely astonish you with its phenomenally written and mind-altering story, creativity, level designs, transitions, art direction, photorealistic visuals, eerie atmosphere, haunting audio, brain-challenging puzzles, exciting but nervy combat, and much more. Alan Wake 2 is simply a must-buy; you’d be crazy not to get it, and you’ll be missing out on something special if you don’t. It was worth the thirteen-year wait, but hopefully, the next sequel won’t take nearly as long to arrive.

GamesHub - Leah Williams - 5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 almost feels mad in its approach, with an overwhelming array of threads in the tale that threaten to collapse under pressure at any moment. Yet with clear and incisive logic, matched with a devotion to delightful absurdity, the team at Remedy has managed to craft a breathtaking story – one that plays out in clever, fascinating, and horrifying ways.

GamesRadar+ - Josh West - 5 / 5

"Whenever I thought I had a handle on where Alan Wake 2 was leading me it upended my expectations"

MonsterVine - Austin Adamson - 5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is an incredibly rich narrative driven experience with such impressive visuals and performance that truly feels like a next-generation experience.

Nexus Hub - Sam Aberdeen - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is an innovative, bolder, and scarier sequel that pushes the survival horror genre forward. Remedy have turned its strangeness dial to 11 and it's magnificent.

PCWorld - Benjamin Kratsch - 5 / 5

Narrative is the most sophisticated video game of recent years, blurring the genres of horror, psychological thriller and art house in an artistic way and never playing it safe, but always taking full creative risks. A masterpiece.

Push Square - Aaron Bayne - 10 / 10

Like a mystery once thought solved, Alan Wake 2 reopens the case for what's possible in its genre. It's a delight to relive classic horror titles through modern remakes, but what Remedy has cooked up here is something special - a gust of fresh air aiming to revitalise video game horror. There's expansive lore and a twisting story that might not be for everyone, but the developer packs so many exciting and unique ideas into this ambitious sequel that you can't help but play along with a nervous smile on your face. With stunning visuals, pitch-perfect tone and atmosphere, brilliant pacing, and a fascinating mystery to sink your teeth into, there are no twists or turns about it: Alan Wake 2 is an all-timer.

Saving Content - Evan Rowe - 5 / 5

In a year that’s been packed full of incredible games, Alan Wake II is yet another strong contender for Game of the Year and is an experience that’s not to be missed, whether you’ve played the original game or not. It fully delivers on the promise of what Remedy has been building towards for decades, and sets a new high bar for what games can and should be. If horror isn’t necessarily your thing, turn the difficulty down to “Story” mode and get in there anyway; it’s an amazing game that will take you on a ride you will never forget, and I’m willing to bet it’ll make a Remedy fan out of nearly anybody who plays it. This is a truly special, genre defining, studio defining game that only comes along once in a very long while. I cannot overstate just how good this game is; whether you are a longtime fan, or if this is your initiation into the universe of Alan Wake, this is an absolute must play game that will leave you thinking about it long after you reach the ending credits. Alan Wake II is Remedy’s masterpiece, and it is glorious to behold.

Screen Rant - Jacob Zeranko - 5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is a mind-bending, epic thriller that takes the best of Remedy’s catalogue & combines it all into nothing short of a masterpiece.

Seasoned Gaming - Alex Segovia - 10 / 10

From every angle you can imagine, from its clever storytelling and cinematic stylings to its excellent survival horror aspects, Alan Wake 2 absolutely sings.

SegmentNext - Ali Asif - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 pushes the Alan Wake franchise and the horror survival genre as a whole to new heights. Excellent game design, intuitive game mechanics, and a stellar narrative make this one of the best games of the year and Remedy’s best outing to date.

Siliconera - Brent Koepp - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a narrative masterpiece, and is the culmination of Remedy Entertainment's previous works. The long-awaited sequel is not only a groundbreaking thriller, but it raises the bar for how story-based games should be told.

Stevivor - Steve Wright - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is the next glorious evolution of Remedy's signature gameplay and doesn't put a foot wrong.

TheGamer - Jade King - 5 / 5

This feels like the game this developer has wanted to make for years, unrestrained in the best possible way as it goes hard on layered storytelling, flawed yet fascinating heroes and a series which for over a decade now has been harbouring untold potential.

TheSixthAxis - Nick Petrasiti - 10 / 10

Just as it gives equal screen time to its two protagonists, Alan Wake 2 is a fine blend of equal parts narrative and survival horror. Both aspects are brought together in brilliant fashion to create a game that is going to mess with your head, scare the hell out of you and make you grin about it as you plunge forward once more, eager to see what's next.

TheXboxHub - Darren Edwards - 5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is the magnum opus of horror games, but not simply because it delivers some scares. Oozing with creative flair, it confidently flaunts unconventional and even experimental methods of storytelling, which makes it very special indeed.

Total Gaming Network - Shawn Zipay - 5 / 5

From start to finish, Alan Wake 2 just kept delivering. It is modern horror done right. This is the game for horror fans, for Remedy fans, or simply for fans of the original Alan Wake. It is the game for those looking for something fresh that will delight and thrill in unexpected ways.

VG247 - Kelsey Raynor - 5 / 5

In a superb blend of reality and fiction, Alan Wake 2 will earn its place as one of the best horror games out there.

VGC - Jordan Middler - 5 / 5

Massively confident, often groundbreaking, and full of surprises, Alan Wake 2 is Remedy at its very best. The shooting isn't stellar, but Alan Wake 2 is otherwise a horror thriller that shouldn't be missed.

XboxEra - Jesse Norris - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a masterpiece and you should play it, now.

Zoomg - Afshin Piroozi - Persian - 10 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is literally a masterpiece in storytelling. Remedy Entertainment and Sam Lake have created a story based on Saga Anderson and Alan Wake that feels like and even better than the best crime and horror shows. All the elements in this game are a piece of the puzzle of storytelling, from the creative gameplay features to the great and mind-blowing visuals and audio design. Alan Wake 2 is one of those games that no matter what kind of games you like and play, you shouldn't miss it.

Areajugones - Alfonso Cánovas - Spanish - 9.6 / 10

Alan Wake II is the big surprise of the year, a title that gets fully into the fight of the GOTY 2023 and elevates the Survival-Horror genre to another level. A never-before-seen level where I can only pour praise on it. If you are afraid this game is not for you, but if it is not the case I recommend that you sit back and enjoy it. Thank you Remedy.

AltChar - Asmir Kovacevic - 95 / 100

With all its strengths and only a handful of minor shortcomings, I'd confidently declare that Alan Wake 2 stands as one of the standout releases of this year. Every moment you'll invest in the game will undeniably be time well spent.

CGMagazine - Philip Watson - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is possibly one of the greatest pieces of storytelling crafted, and is a must play title.

Checkpoint Gaming - Luke Mitchell - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is devilishly compelling from its weird opening all the way through to its astonishing conclusion. A completely bonkers horror tale with intertwining narratives, a masterful mix of multimedia and some entirely unique storytelling moments combine here to make for a thrilling escape into a dark, twisted world that I feared being in and at the same time never wanted to leave. Remedy has creatively let loose and created a true benchmark of quality in the horror genre. We can only hope that our next frightening visit to The Dark Place comes along much sooner.

Gamefa - Arman Zarmehr - Persian - 9.5 / 10

Not only Alan Wake 2 is a perfect sequel, it also delivers one of the most impressive survival horror games to date. Breathtaking level design, unbelievable storytelling and great atmosphere are only some great aspect of Alan Wake 2. If you're a fan of survival horror games, it would be a crime not to experience Alan Wake 2!

Gamerheadquarters - Jason Stettner - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake 2 was well worth the long wait, it continued the story I loved with exciting new twists and developments.

God is a Geek - Lyle Carr - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a spectacular sequel that was more than worth the wait, with a story that simply has to be experienced to be believed.

Hobby Consolas - Álvaro Alonso - Spanish - 95 / 100

Alan Wake 2 is a brilliant survival horror that combines the surrealism of Twin Peaks, the investigations of True Detective and the paranormal elements of the SCP Foundation, but it is also the new graphical ceiling of the generation. And above all, it's a Remedy game; and it is glorious.

Multiplayer First - Vitor Braz - 9.5 / 10

With a playtime that deserves all praise, easily clocking in at over 20 hours if you don’t rush through it, Alan Wake 2 is absolutely worth the time and money. It’s a remarkable achievement that is meant to be both devoured and enjoyed slowly, despite what this sounds like, plunging into all the details, exploring every beat of the locations without rushing through the main goals, as to appreciate the colossal work that has gone into it. This is a terrific television series gone videogame, with a sophisticated plot that grips every fan of survival horror and never lets go. The fantastic looks help, but the perfect pacing and intriguing mysteries keep you going despite some frustration that may arise from the Angel Lamp puzzles.

It’s one of the greatest survival horror games ever made, this shouldn’t be skipped. A fantastic example of how different types of media can crossover and create a very special outcome, it was absolutely worth the wait for Alan Wake to come up with a plan to escape the Dark Place and write an outstanding story about it for us to read, watch, play, and above all, enjoy.

PC Invasion - Anyka Pettigrew - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is survival horror at its best, runs and looks stunning, and consistently left me enticed. It's a mystery-solving and ghost-fighting narrative experience that'll leave you wanting more.

PlayStation Universe - Tommy Holloway - 9.5 / 10

13 years since its predecessor, Alan Wake 2 was absolutely worth the wait. Improving on the original in every way, with Remedy embracing their inspirations, and honing their craft, Alan Wake 2 is a surrealist horror masterpiece.

Press Start - Brodie Gibbons - 9.5 / 10

While I'm sure there were countless drafts and edits throughout the journey to this point, this Alan Wake II is proof that great things come to those who wait. Like breaking through after a thirteen year stretch of writer's block, I can only imagine the sense of relief in letting this monster of a game loose.

Rectify Gaming - Henry - 9.5 / 10

Game design is an art and Remedy Entertainment have created something of a masterpiece with Alan Wake 2. The four long years of development have paid off, and the passion and love from the studio truly speaks for itself. From the incredible worldbuilding and interconnected narratives to the elevated survival horror and detective case solving, Alan Wake 2 is a unique experience that you don’t want to miss.

SECTOR.sk - Matúš Štrba - Slovak - 9.5 / 10

When it comes to Alan Wake 2, there's no need to hold back on the superlatives; every single one of them is well-deserved. But if I had to pinpoint one element that truly captures your attention, it's the extraordinary storyline.

SomosXbox - Joel Castillo - Spanish - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake 2 completely changes the gameplay concept of its predecessor. Now it's a survival horror with detective overtones and the formula has suited it perfectly. With Resident Evil 2 as a great inspiration, Remedy's new film takes the definitive step in terms of narrative and offers a thrilling story that connects all of their previous works. One of the best games of the year.

The Nerd Stash - Patrick Armstrong - 9.5 / 10

It’s probably the only game in Remedy Entertainment’s catalog to compete with Control and Max Payne 2 with its deep storytelling, enjoyable mechanics, and visual audacity. Whether it’s the frontrunner or dark horse, Alan Wake 2 demands a place in " Game of the Year " conversations.

The Punished Backlog - Clint Morrison, Jr. - 9.5 / 10

The first Alan Wake could have been a Stephen King story. Alan Wake 2 doesn’t shy away from some of this influence, but this is firmly Remedy’s story—both their postmodern detective thriller and their writer’s nightmare. Alan Wake 2 is a horror story with every jump scare and unnerving moment. But it’s not just a horror story. This sequel is also an experimental narrative that challenges not only how we think about video games but stories and the fictions we tell ourselves about how they are created. 

Alan Wake 2 is poetic. Developer Remedy Entertainment has crafted not only an excellent sequel to a now 13-year-old game, but the best horror game in nearly a decade.

WellPlayed - Adam Ryan - 9.5 / 10

A surreal, mind-bending story is told through excellent production and convincing performances, with two parallel protagonists offering completely different and engaging portions of gameplay. After a 13-year wait, Alan Wake has reemerged as a one of the most unique survival horror experiences you can find in the dark.

ZdobywcyGier.eu - Paweł Bortkiewicz - Polish - 9.5 / 10

Alan Wake II is an outstanding piece of work. An amazing combination of a game with live-action elements that presents a brilliantly written story and characters with engaging and innovative gameplay, which is accented by a phenomenal audio system and a beautifully composed soundtrack.

The new game from Remedy is a strong contender in the race for Game of the Year.

DualShockers - Jeffrey David Brooks - 9.4 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is an incredible sequel, fully realizing the ambitious storytelling established in the first game and combining it with fantastic moment-to-moment gameplay. DualShockers was provided a copy of the game for review purposes.

MondoXbox - Mirko Rossi - Italian - 9.2 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is Remedy Entertainment's true masterpiece. A survival horror that manages to sensationally blend the pivotal elements of the genre, with gameplay balanced between two protagonists and with non-linear storytelling that on more than one occasion breaks through the barriers of the video game medium to create something broader, and that succeeds in capturing the player also thanks to a technical and artistic realisation of the highest level. A video game that everyone, fans of the genre or not, should consider playing.

The Games Machine - Daniele Cucchiarelli - Italian - 9.2 / 10

Thirteen years after the release of the first chapter, Remedy tries to improve itself and answer the questions that fans have been holding in for so long. Alan Wake II is another excellent step toward the ultimate maturation of the Finnish dev team, capable like few others of telling fascinating and engaging stories, surrounded by solid gameplay and a first-class cast. A few minor technical flaws and some knots yet to be unraveled (perhaps in a DLC?) are the only, small moles in a production that maintains the excellent levels already achieved with Control.

Xbox Achievements - Dan Webb - 92%

Alan Wake 2 might feel slightly different than the original in terms of composition, but it’s still equally as brilliant. With two vastly different campaigns and perspectives, Remedy’s sequel is a great survival-horror game and a fantastic detective drama, boasting one of the best narratives in recent memory.

Generación Xbox - Manuel García - Spanish - 91 / 100

In my opinion, Alan Wake 2 stands as a real achievement in the survival horror genre. The experience it offers, full of mystery, darkness and immersive narrative, is simply unforgettable. Remedy Entertainment's ability to balance tension and exploration is outstanding. The gameplay mechanics fit together perfectly, creating an atmosphere that kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.

Attack of the Fanboy - J.R. Waugh - 4.5 / 5

Everything, down to the puzzles, feels appropriately placed. That's before even acknowledging the gorgeous cast of actors involved in the project and the truly compelling story that unfolds for Alan as well as Saga, who each gain an interesting presence in Bright Falls and the world beyond. It doesn't feel like the most satisfying combat, and it's rather easy to beat, but this is also exactly what I wanted and more from an Alan Wake sequel. It is also the best original horror game of 2023 by a wide margin, and a damn fine video game overall.

COGconnected - Mark Steighner - 90 / 100

Alan Wake 2 rewards fans of the first game for their patience, and invites new players along for a wild, sometimes terrifying and mind-bending ride.

Cultured Vultures - Ashley Bates - 9 / 10

A brave, ridiculous survival horror game that oftentimes needs to be seen to be believed, Alan Wake 2 showcases a developer at the peak of their powers.

Destructoid - Smangaliso Simelane - 9 / 10

After spending a week with Alan Wake 2 and finally seeing the credits, I can say that it’s one of my favorite titles in an extremely competitive year. Not only has it redefined what I believe video game narratives are capable of, but it also left me invigorated to see how Remedy will innovate once again.

Enternity.gr - Panagiotis Petropoulos - Greek - 9 / 10

Technical issues aside, Alan Wake 2 is definitely Remedy Entertainment's best release, and also the best horror game of recent years.

Entertainment Geekly - Luis Alvaro - 4.5 / 5

For those who dare to step into its shadow-laden universe, the game serves as a riveting odyssey that pushes the boundaries of what a survival horror game can be.

Everyeye.it - Giuseppe Arace - Italian - 9 / 10

A merry-go-round of horrors that doesn't stop spinning. A whirlwind expedition into the most perverse meanders of art.

GameSkinny - Thomas Wilde - 9 / 10

AW2 is easily my favorite horror game this year. It plays well, it’s got a lot to say and it’s toying with its own narrative in unique, fascinating ways. We’ll be talking about Alan Wake 2 for years to come.

GameSpew - Richard Seagrave - 9 / 10

One of the best games of the year, Alan Wake 2 is utterly mesmerising and truly unique. It’s a work of art that blends videogame and film like never before.

GameWatcher - Bogdan Robert Mateș - 9 / 10

A masterpiece in terms of atmosphere building and one of the few games in a long while that effortlessly kept me fully engrossed in its world, Alan Wake 2 is Remedy Entertainment's best game yet. Expert use of the contrast between light and dark works in tandem with spot-on sound design and deadly enemies to successfully insert horror even in the most inoffensive of places.

Gamepressure - Matt Buckley - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 proves to be worth the wait. This sequel is an upgrade in nearly every way, and while player influence on the story can feel limited at times, the engaging narrative more than compensates. From the challenging, tense combat to the excellent environmental storytelling, Alan Wake 2 will have no trouble hooking players from start to finish.

Gamersky - 心灵奇兵 - Chinese - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 seems more like a triumph of technology. Remedy has put immense resources and assets at its disposal and used those strengths to earn widespread acclaim for Alan Wake 2. However, I wish the game would shine from the perspective in which it originally excelled, allowing Alan Wake to receive the praise he deserves for the story he penned.

GamingBolt - Shunal Doke - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a fantastic horror game with some excellent atmosphere and an incredibly interesting story. While it does make use of jump scares that feel downright unnecessary, thankfully, the other horror aspects of the game are more than up to the task of creeping you out. Just make sure that you at least read up on the plot synopsis of the original Alan Wake before jumping in.

GamingTrend - David Burdette - 90 / 100

There is nothing you'll play this year like Alan Wake 2. The choice of two protagonists works wonderfully, with an interwoven plot that is Remedy at their best. I love the twists and turns it takes, with an incredible atmosphere set that boosts everything it touches, including the combat. Alan Wake 2 is breathtaking both visually and audibly, whether in Bright Falls or The Dark Place. Our departure thirteen years ago is long forgotten; Alan Wake's return is a triumph.

Hardcore Gamer - Cory Wells - 4.5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is the perfect release for Halloween as it presents a psychological horror movie into video game format.

IGN - Tristan Ogilvie - 9 / 10

Alan Wake II is a superb survival-horror sequel that makes the cult-classic original seem like little more than a rough first draft by comparison.

IGN Spain - Rafa Del Río - Spanish - 9 / 10

Alan Wake II presents us with a more mature and evolved Remedy, able to unite their universes and have fun while offering what is undoubtedly their best title to date.

INDIANTVCZ - Jan Kalný - Czech - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a masterful work of craftsmanship that pushes the boundaries of audiovisual and story presentation to the next level. Sure, It lacks in some ways - especially in the gameplay, which could still use more. All in all, though, it's a unique experience that won't get lost in the wave of other big titles this year.

Invision Community - Sarah Marshal - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is more than a game; it’s an emotional rollercoaster that had me gripping the controller and holding my breath. It’s an experience that gets under your skin and refuses to let go. Every moment is filled with tension and dread, making it one of the most immersive horror games I’ve ever played.

Kakuchopurei - Alleef Ashaari - 90 / 100

Alan Wake 2 is not for everyone, but for fans of the Remedy Connected Universe since 2010's Alan Wake, it's exactly the game that we've been waiting for. While the game still follows conventional Resident Evil-like survival horror elements, there are enough unique mechanics here and blend atmospheric visuals and trippy live-action sequences to make this a genuine Remedy Entertainment experience that only the Finnish developers could deliver. It's also one of 2023's best games and a definite contender for GOTY, even in a year filled to the brim with phenomenal games.

NoobFeed - Jay Claassen - 90 / 100

Alan Wake 2 might have its flaws, but it’s definitely the sequel we needed after what happened in the first game. Between the visuals and sound engineering, you’ll be in for quite a treat, and you might end up losing hours in pursuit of seeing what happens next in the story. Granted, the story is great too, even if a bit confusing at times, but that’s part of Alan Wake’s plot. This is definitely a game that can appeal to horror and mystery fans alike.

Oyungezer Online - Kıvanç Güven - Turkish - 9 / 10

A true masterpiece, Remedy's master work. With its gorgeous atmosphere and cinematographic narrative, immersive script, next-gen graphics and enjoyable gameplay, this is a thriller that comes along once in a decade. Sam Lake first illuminates the "are video games art?" debate with a flashlight and then shatters it with a shotgun.

PCGamesN - Andrew Farrell - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a marvel, serving up intense gameplay, a twisty, dark story, and more secrets and surprises than you could possibly imagine. Remedy has outdone itself here, delivering a truly remarkable experience.

PPE.pl - Roger Żochowski - Polish - 9 / 10

A tailor-made survival horror game. Children's Day for fans of David Lynch, dark psychological horror and second-bottom crime stories. A feast for fans of singles productions focused on history.

PSX Brasil - Mateus Alexandre - Portuguese - 90 / 100

Alan Wake 2 is the result of all the experience that Remedy has accumulated over the last ten years. Surreal, scary and simply outstanding, it's an experience that will live in my head for years to come.

Pure Xbox - PJ O'Reilly - 9 / 10

Where Alan Wake was a very good idea executed with a few too many flaws, its sequel serves up a survival horror masterclass. Yes, the combat is still not 100% there, but this one slight misstep aside, what we've got with Alan Wake 2 is superlative stuff. This is an incredibly clever, refreshingly grown-up and wonderfully well-made slice of psychological horror. The acting, writing, sound design, graphics... every aspect has been nailed in a game that makes for another addition to 2023's incredibly long list of absolute bangers.

Shacknews - TJ Denzer - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 builds upon a foundation that I felt was effective, but missing something in the original. In narrative, atmosphere, and gameplay, this sequel captures the sense of a self-aware, fictional world that’s always contorting itself in real-time to move forward, and the result is a surreal horror/thriller masterpiece.

Slant Magazine - Justin Clark - 4.5 / 5

In practice, Remedy has seemingly harnessed every game design trick in the book to present Alan and Saga’s fractal realities in all their abstract and frightening glory.

The Beta Network - Anthony Culinas - 9 / 10

Alan Wake II is a fantastic follow-up to the 2010 original. The combat is more intense, the survival horror is peak and the story is even wilder. Just ensure you have a beefy enough rig (or patience) to keep up with all the hi-res spectacle on PC—and checkpoint-restarting glitches too.

Tom's Hardware Italia - Andrea Riviera - Italian - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is one of the greatest adventures of this generation; a game capable of finally daring from a narrative point of view, giving us a complex, layered, peculiar story full of pathos as in the best David Lynch stories. Sam Lake and his Remedy team have packaged an authentic work of art, surrounded by stunning visual impact and gameplay, which in its simplicity, works from start to finish. Were it not for the several bugs encountered on PC, we would be talking about a virtually perfect title. But Alan Wake 2 is nonetheless destined to become a milestone that we will talk about for many years, like a fine classic book or one of whose art films is so dazzling, it appears like a dream from which it is difficult to wake up.

TrueGaming - Arabic - 9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 was able to avoid most of the problems that Remedy's previous games fell into, and provided a great psychological horror experience with excellent level design and high production value that is difficult for horror games to reach.

Twinfinite - Cameron Waldrop - 4.5 / 5

The 13 years the sequel took have resulted in a game that is fun to play and furthers not only the Alan Wake lore but also makes me incredibly excited for where this universe goes with Control 2. While my playthrough hit a snag that’s since been fixed, I can still honestly say the rest of the game was a delight to play. If you’ve done all you can in the Resident Evil 4 remake and are looking for the next great survival horror to dig your teeth into, Alan Wake 2 is it.

WayTooManyGames - Kyle Nicol - 9 / 10

The thirteen-year wait for Alan Wake 2 has been one surrounded by a lot of worry that it wouldn’t live up to the hype or lofty expectations. It is an occasionally uneven experience, but thankfully that doesn’t detract from the overall experience too much. Alan Wake 2 has been well worth the wait and is an absolute must-play.

Wccftech - Francesco De Meo - 9 / 10

With its excellent trippy horror story, memorable characters, amazing atmosphere, and some of the best visuals in gaming to date, Alan Wake II is a game like few others and Remedy Entertainment's best. It took 13 years for the acclaimed writer to come back, but the long wait was worth it. We could have hardly wished for a better sequel, despite the derivative survival horror gameplay holding the experience back a bit.

We Got This Covered - Jonathan Wright - 4.5 / 5

Thrilling, intoxicating, mysterious, and sure-footed. This is the perfect game to play in Spooktober.

Windows Central - Samuel Tolbert - 4.5 / 5

Remedy Entertainment crafts a suspenseful journey full of twists, examining its title character in spades. It's a messy, imperfect narrative that doesn't even try to wrap up every plot thread, but delivers a raw, emotional ride. Solid third-person survival horror-gameplay helps carry that journey outside of a handful of technical issues.

Spaziogames - Domenico Musicò - Italian - 8.9 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is the most visionary, bold and brillant Remedy game to date. From the terrific concept to the ambitious game design, Alan Wake 2 destroys the trivial ideas behind every pop videogame and creates a complex opera that will be remembered over the years.

IGN Italy - Angelo Bianco - Italian - 8.8 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is the most authorial, visceral, and ambitious game ever made by Remedy Entertainment, which will delight fans of the series with a new adventure with dark tones that improves on the first chapter in many ways. The transformation into a survival horror game has also revitalized the gameplay through a disturbing atmosphere, transposed in the best possible way thanks to a well-told story and charismatic characters. Despite a general variety that is not always up to par, Alan Wake 2 has rightfully entered the club of the most exciting games in 2023.

INVEN - Kyuman Kim - Korean - 8.8 / 10

Remedy's trademark intricate narrative has evolved even further, combining with survival horror-style action to deliver a more immersive experience than ever before. In particular, the expanded lore developed over the past 13 years adds a unique appeal. However, issues with subtitles and bugs seems to be promptly addressed post-launch, and I have high hopes for improvements in this regard.

PC Gamer - Robin Valentine - 88 / 100

Remedy's boldest experiment yet is a beautiful storm of surreal storytelling and genuinely frightening survival horror.

Atomix - Alexis Patiño - Spanish - 87 / 100

Alan Wake II is the sequel we were waiting for. Unfortunately, it took thirteen years to find out what happened next in this story. The technological advancement is impressive, the graphics, the music, and the sound are stunning, and it couldn't have been released in a better season.

3DNews - Денис Щенников - Russian - 8.5 / 10

It's not a game. It is a work of art.

GRYOnline.pl - Karol Laska - Polish - 8.5 / 10

I envy you all that you are about to wake up to the world where Alan Wake 2 is premiering. It's a sensory-stimulating experience of a highly experimental nature - an interactive excess disguised as survival horror. Unique on the scale of the medium.

GamePro - Dennis Michel - German - 85 / 100

Alan Wake 2 is the creative story highlight of the year, but from a technical point of view, it gives little nightmares at release.

Gamer Guides - Chris Moyse - 8.5 / 10

With Alan Wake II, Remedy delivers a sequel that often stumbles under the weight of its own ambition but corrects its missteps with a gloriously gloomy atmosphere, excellent sound and visual design, and engaging methods of cinematic storytelling. A bold experiment in survival horror that provokes just as much as it unsettles, and is not soon to be forgotten.

GAMES.CH - Steffen Haubner - German - 84%

Yes, Alan Wake 2 is very linear and we have actually seen more dynamic fights. But the two main characters are just as compelling as the profound story, which in its best moments reminds us of great role models like Stephen King or Twin Peaks. If you're more interested in interactive artful storytelling than breathless dye action, you're in the right place.

Merlin'in Kazanı - Murat Oktay - Turkish - 84 / 100

Remedy, Alan Wake 2 may have kept us waiting for 13 years, but it has more than paid off. A game that can completely change the future of horror/thriller games.

Digital Trends - Giovanni Colantonio - 4 / 5

Save for a few odd gameplay quirks and frustrating tech issues at launch, Alan Wake 2 is Remedy Interactive’s most confident, fully realized creative vision to date. It fully pays off the long-simmering potential of the studio’s interconnected universe to create a densely detailed, cerebral experience about the nature of horror – both in the nightmares we face in everyday life and the scary stories we create to cope with them.

Eurogamer.pt - Adolfo Soares - Portuguese - 4 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is, without a doubt, a good game, which could reach an even higher level if some issues related to the pacing of the narrative were resolved. There are times when the progression of the story seems artificially prolonged, which can affect the immersion of those who experience it. In addition, issues related to inconsistent performance on PC should have been addressed before launch. However, despite these problems, Alan Wake 2 is a well-worthwhile experience, with a fascinating psychological narrative and incredible visuals.

Final Weapon - Saras Rajpal - 4 / 5

Alan Wake 2 is a visual and narrative marvel filled with beautiful environments and horrifying moments that had me on the edge of my seat. The game is only held back by some lacking gameplay and bugs, along with missing features and the lack of a physical version. Despite that, the game is one of the best this year, with moments that any long-time Remedy fan and newcomer alike will enjoy.

GGRecon - Joseph Kime - 4 / 5

Alan Wake II is Remedy’s most significant achievement so far, and if it can carry the same aura into the winding halls of the Bureau in Control’s upcoming sequel, then there is little doubt that Remedy Entertainment will deserve to be heralded in the upper echelons of single-player mastery with the likes of Insomniac, Santa Monica Studio, and Naughty Dog.

GameCrate - Paul Semel - 8 / 10

Alan Wake II is engaging, clever, and truly frightening. In other words, a horror story worthy of being a book.

Glitched Africa - Marco Cocomello - 8 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a visual and technical showcase that brings some fresh ideas and mechanics to the series. Some evolve into fun activities while others get repetitive. The game is also marred by some awkward live-action sequences that feel out of place. But there's no doubt a captivating horror to enjoy under the surface. It is the strangest game you'll play this year in all the best ways.

Guardian - Rick Lane - 4 / 5

With two protagonists exploring different worlds, this thriller is a thoroughly entertaining blend of detective procedural and narrative weirdness

MMORPG.com - Jason Fanelli - 8 / 10

Fear is what Alan Wake 2 is all about. When it's working, it's a spooky and thrilling adventure with two separate-but-equal methods of scaring the heck out of me. When it's not working, I'm afraid I may run into another weird glitch that makes me lose some progress. Thankfully, the former is far more common than the latter, and the times I did have to restart, they were small hiccups rather than major time losses. 13 years passed between Alan Wake's initiation and his return, and I am happy to say Alan Wake 2 was worth the wait.

Sirus Gaming - Jarren Navarrete - 8 / 10

Alan Wake 2 is a worthy successor to the original. However, it does come with some flaws that may grate older fans. This is the horror genre we've always thought Alan Wake could be if it shed some of its more action elements. After witnessing its gripping horror firsthand, it makes me feel like Alan Wake, too.

Twisted Voxel - Salal Awan - 8 / 10

Depending on where one stands on the convergence of interactive and non-interactive mediums, Alan Wake 2 may be perceived as a work of art or as an experience where gameplay is overlooked in favor of narrative artistry.

Worth Playing - Chris "Atom" DeAngelus - 8 / 10

Alan Wake 2 doesn't quite reach the highs of Control, but it's still an excellent game in the same vein. The atmosphere is almost unmatched, and it's an incredibly fun world to get lost in for hours at a time. The only thing that drags it down is the by-the-numbers combat, which is only a problem because I want to get back to the weird and surreal exploration as quickly as possible. Fans of the wild world Remedy has created will find a lot to like in Alan Wake 2, but newcomers might want to play through Control first to avoid being completely lost when a random janitor shows up and starts singing Finnish songs.

Game Informer - Kyle Hilliard - 7.8 / 10

For longtime Remedy fans and those who want to see what happens next for Alan Wake, the sequel is a success, but making it to the end includes unnecessary hurdles.

Cerealkillerz - Gabriel Bogdan - German - 7.7 / 10

Alan Wake 2 will please Fans of the previous projects from Remedy Entertainment and it is one of the best games this year, in terms of atmosphere. Besides that, the game suffers from pacing problems, framerate drops and terrible gameplay decision when it comes to action elements and navigation. Despite being better than the previous game, it stil can't compete with the big players in the genre.

Geek Culture - Jake Su - 7.6 / 10

The 20-odd hours we spent in Alan Wake 2 left us in a strange place. While its graphical and audio prowess are clear to see, the gameplay, and more crucially, the story, are going to have their merits hotly debated and discussed, and that’s not even including the technical shortcomings. For what it’s worth, we enjoyed this haunted journey through both darkness and light, but for hardcore fans and even newcomers, this sequel might not be an instant classic right away.

TechRaptor - Jason Rodriguez - 7 / 10

Alan Wake 2 takes you to the quiet locales of Washington and the streets of New York, places where darkness has taken root. Along the way, you can expect a tense and foreboding atmosphere, frantic action, and a memorable, mesmerizing romp. Sadly, there were several glaring issues that became prevalent during the course of this review.

Tom's Guide - Rory Mellon - 3.5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 weaves together two compelling protagonists across a unique, multi-dimensional, narrative that is often seriously strange but still surprisingly engrossing. However, the stretches of puzzled-laced exploration overstay their welcome, and the flabby first act may test your patience. Fortunately, even when the blemishes poke through, Alan Wake 2 always looks utterly stunning.

Eurogamer - Alexis Ong - 3 / 5

In its quest to be the most meta game ever made, Alan Wake 2 becomes a spectacle about writers and writing that badly needs an editor.

Metro GameCentral - GameCentral - 6 / 10

A peculiar sequel that at times seems to be purposefully undermining the best elements of the original, but it still gets just enough right to please both existing fans and potential newcomers.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Michael Leri - 6 / 10

Those 13 years should have led to something better, and it’s surprising that they haven’t. Alan Wake’s gunplay has gone from dull to frustrating in the sequel, while its venture into true survival horror has been plagued by predictability and amateurish jump scares. Its narrative has a few memorable moments and is able to periodically use its outlandish antics to its advantage, yet it is still dragged down by its refusal to provide enough rewarding resolutions to its litany of riddles. Alan Wake 2 doesn’t improve on what made the original such a cult hit and is instead an uncharacteristically rough draft that needed more edits. It’s not a lake or an ocean. It’s a disappointment.

Game Rant - Dalton Cooper - 2.5 / 5

Alan Wake 2 has incredible graphics and some memorable moments, but it's dragged down by technical issues and tedious gameplay.

The Jimquisition - James Stephanie Sterling - 4 / 10

I adored the first Alan Wake, and I’ve either loved or liked every Remedy game since then. This is the first time I’ve felt so displeased by the studio’s work I’ve actually been angry about it. The pompous writing, the shoehorned mechanics that push a tiresome narrative conceit over the quality of the narrative itself, the archaic combat, the amount of time it spends doing almost nothing, Alan Wake 2 is fucking insufferable most of the time.

ACG - Jeremy Penter - Buy

Video Review - Quote not available

Echo Boomer - David Fialho - Portuguese - Essential

Alan Wake 2 is an achievement on all levels.

Kotaku - Carolyn Petit - Unscored

Alan Wake 2 is hardly some flawless masterpiece. It sometimes overindulges in easy jump scares, and while its narrative highs are very high, the momentum also flags from time to time. But I’d argue that it’s a game in which even the flaws contribute to its texture as a fresh and original experience, not a focus-tested product but a work that has a vision and really goes for it. You don’t need to be a writer for the struggles that Alan Wake and Saga Anderson face here to resonate with you. You just need to be a person who has ever looked inside yourself and faced doubt, fear, some deep uncertainty about your own value or your ability to handle the challenges ahead. And then done it anyway.

Polygon - Toussaint Egan - Polygon Recommends

I already consider it a modern horror classic, one that opens up a veritable ocean of possibilities for Remedy’s future. If it takes another 13 years for a game of Alan Wake 2’s caliber to come along again, it will have been well worth the wait.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Katharine Castle - Unscored

Alan Wake 2 is a stylistic tour de force and one of the most unique and confident horror games in recent years. It might not hit every beat perfectly, but Remedy's daft and over the top sense of humour help bring much-needed levity to its genuine thrills and jump scares.

Skill Up - Ralph Panebianco - Unscored

Video Review - Quote not available

Spaziogames - Gianluca Arena - Italian - Unscored

The console version has not highlighted any particular problems in terms of code cleanliness and preventing bugs, and the sacrifices in graphic terms compared to the PC version, although present, are not such as to diminish either the authorial vision of Sam Lake and company, or the visual beauty of a title that finally allows you to breathe next-gen air.

The A.V. Club - William Hughes - Unscored

I’m happy it exists, because nobody else is making games so fearlessly at this scale. In the moment, while playing, I often find myself thinking, “Wow, I love this.” But do I like it? I still have no damn clue.

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 3

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: reviews from OpenCritic and Digital Foundry Technical review posted

WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

The Digital Foundry verdict on Remedy's next big game.

Let's be clear. Alan Wake 2 is an extremely impressive technical and artistic achievement, and a brilliant showcase for Remedy's in-house Northlight game engine. A lot of its impact comes down to the game's very high quality indirect lighting. Every environment has an excellent presentation of global illumination, with light bouncing convincingly through constrained hallways and forested outdoor areas alike. The consistency of the lighting is really what stands out here: I had a very hard time spotting any problems, even in the typical problem areas for games we often highlight in our videos. Characters also blend seamlessly with the lighting presentation, and never seem to stick out, glow or look awkward.

It looks like Alan Wake 2 uses a 'baked' or precalculated global illumination solution here alongside screen-space ambient occlusion to deal with indirect lighting, and the combination produces excellent results. If you look closely, you can spot some minor artifacts in the baked lighting in the environment, but in typical play the results hold up very well. That holds true in heavily overcast conditions, filling out low-contrast scenes with subtle depth. It's also the case in naturally-lit interiors, with light from the sun beautifully illuminating constrained spaces, while the game's moody, artificially-lit nighttime scenes also look fantastic.

Volumetrics are used heavily throughout the game, like prior Remedy efforts, which gives lighting a thick, heavy look that accentuates Alan Wake 2's dark mood.

Materials are accurately differentiated too, with a wide range of lighting responses. For example, the diffuse fabrics of Alan's coat look perfectly accurate as you walk under the soft lights. The glossy floor and soft leather seats in the diner create a beautiful contrast in that particular scene, with every flavour of wood and pasty skin tone in the nursing home looking perfectly true-to-life. At times, it looks more like a CG movie than a video game, because the materials sit perfectly within each environment and just look natural.

33 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

im sure when it sells like shit on EGS epic will want to try and make money back somehow eventually 

I dunno, Tim Sweeney is all about sending a message in a losing battle as he said in that message when he laid off 900 people or whatever, gotta pay those legal fees in the fight for righteousness against Apple or whatever. :rolleyes:

No way he caves and crawls on his hands and knees to gaben to put the game on there.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Alan Wake II (PS5/Xbox Series/EGS, 27 October 2023) - update: reviews from OpenCritic and Digital Foundry PS5 Version Technical Review posted
30 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I definitely played some of the original game but did not finish it, nor do I remember it very well. The Remaster is $10 right now and I'm considering picking it up.

Any thoughts on how well the first game holds up?

I just played through the two dlc episodes from the first game off of the Remaster and it’s still damn good! It’s definitely mostly about the story which is still phenomenal and they did a decent job making it look modern without changing the existing look (though less modern now that this exists).

4 hours ago, TwinIon said:

I definitely played some of the original game but did not finish it, nor do I remember it very well. The Remaster is $10 right now and I'm considering picking it up.

Any thoughts on how well the first game holds up?

Alan Wake is an amazing game.  I'm always surprised to see that people think it doesn't hold up or that the gameplay is tedious, which is an opinion that I run into regularly. 

It doesn't have the deepest third person action, but the feedback is great and it's just as polished as the Max Payne games from a gameplay standpoint.  That said, the real reason to play it is the extremely hooky and propulsive story, and the episodic structure is surprisingly still pretty novel in games.  Regardless of whatever shortcomings Alan Wake has, the atmosphere and tone are extremely strong.  There is a reason that the game is a cult classic, and that Remedy has been so patient and reverent with this follow up.

• Like 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hype 1