Would you have sex?

SaysWho?

Would you have sex?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have sex?

• Yes
    • No

26 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Asexual people, people with mental or physical illness, or people who just don’t feel like it for whatever reason. 

Thinking sex is this important and superior is the real loser move tbh. 

Asexual?  Is that one of those cults spreading hatred of women and poc online? I'm not online often and don't keep up with internet culture like everyone else on this board, but I know there's a loneliness epidemic and from what I've read most healthy, young-ish grown people not having sex tend to be developmentally arrested weirdos of some kind.

Now if you have low sex drive, a healthy religious/spiritual reason, physical or mental illness, mental and physical disabilities, ok fair enough.

I don't view sex as high priority or superior at all, but at the end of the day there's plenty of mounting evidence that most who aren't having sex or in romantic relationships are toxic jerkoffs with personality disorders. Otherwise why wouldn't they intimately connect with other people? 

• Guillotine 1

7 minutes ago, Eggman76 said:

Asexual?  Is that one of those cults spreading hatred of women and poc online? I'm not online often and don't keep up with internet culture like everyone else on this board, but I know there's a loneliness epidemic and from what I've read most healthy, young-ish grown people not having sex tend to be developmentally arrested weirdos of some kind.

Now if you have low sex drive, a healthy religious/spiritual reason, physical or mental illness, mental and physical disabilities, ok fair enough.

I don't view sex as high priority or superior at all, but at the end of the day there's plenty of mounting evidence that most who aren't having sex or in romantic relationships are toxic jerkoffs with personality disorders. Otherwise why wouldn't they intimately connect with other people? 

Wtf. @RacheI please set these dude straight. My God.

22 minutes ago, Eggman76 said:

I don't view sex as high priority or superior at all, but at the end of the day there's plenty of mounting evidence that most who aren't having sex or in romantic relationships are toxic jerkoffs with personality disorders  

Really? Is this why I think you are a complete piece of fucking shit. I thought it was because I’m an asshole. Learn something new everyday. 

• Haha 1

For example, I’ve never done the deed, but not because I live by a certain code, or I’m constantly denied it or anything like that. It’s just never really come up. It’s not something I would want to try casually, and I’ve never really been in a serious relationship. There are a lot of reasons for that, which we don’t really need to get into now, but I’m not some toxic asshole. I’m just a boring dude.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

For example, I’ve never done the deed, but not because I live by a certain code, or I’m constantly denied it or anything like that. It’s just never really come up. It’s not something I would want to try casually, and I’ve never really been in a serious relationship. There are a lot of reasons for that, which we don’t really need to get into now, but I’m not some toxic asshole. I’m just a boring dude.

I don't know, you've got a pretty good sense of humor! I doubt you are boring! I'd compliment you more, but I'm pretty sure you believe me to be an internet letch! :lol:

22 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Your asshole is very toxic. Please don’t lie about things like that. 

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

From what I know of you on this forum you're extremely funny and smart. Don't sell yourself short. Do you, man. 

7 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I don't know, you've got a pretty good sense of humor! I doubt you are boring! I'd compliment you more, but I'm pretty sure you believe me to be an internet letch! :lol:

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

From what I know of you on this forum you're extremely funny and smart. Don't sell yourself short. Do you, man. 

I appreciate it, but my self esteem isn’t really the issue, at least not any more. I have trouble establishing/building/maintaining relationships of all kinds. I’m working on it, but it’s exhausting, and more often than not I’m fine being alone. 

• Like 1

In addition to being Bi, Pan etc I'm on the ace spectrum, mainly because of the low sex drive and I'm not even sure if I'd be good at it if it got to that point.  I know there's kind of a don't ask don't tell policy with discussing LGBTQA issues and gender on this board so I go to some twitch streams (no, not Destiny's or Vash's) if I want to talk more in-depth about that online, but I think it's important to note that shitty attitudes like Eggman's - prejudices, negative associations, invalidation, etc -  and some other users on this board are very commonplace in the world and even though I don't let it define me, the frequency of those attitudes and how they systemically impact your daily life can be tiring sometimes. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, heydude93 said:

In addition to being Bi, Pan etc I'm on the ace spectrum, mainly because of the low sex drive and I'm not even sure if I'd be good at it if it got to that point.  I know there's kind of a don't ask don't tell policy with discussing LGBTQA issues and gender on this board so I go to some twitch streams (no, not Destiny's or Vash's) if I want to talk more in-depth about that online, but I think it's important to note that shitty attitudes like Eggman's - prejudices, negative associations, invalidation, etc -  and some other users on this board are very commonplace in the world and even though I don't let it define me, the frequency of those attitudes and how they systemically impact your daily life can be tiring sometimes. 

I’m curious, and I mean no offense in trying to downplay anything, but how so is there a dont ask don’t tell policy here? Do you mean just a feeling that if you talk about LGBTQA then too many people here will judge you?

I thought we were more “share what ever you are comfortable with about yourself and anyone who harasses you about it will be dealt with and removed from the conversation” here? Any ideas how @Commissar SFLUFANand users could make you feel more comfortable?

I will not judge you for your sexuality in whatever form it takes, only for your pizza preferences should they run contrary to my own! :hug:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, heydude93 said:

In addition to being Bi, Pan etc I'm on the ace spectrum, mainly because of the low sex drive and I'm not even sure if I'd be good at it if it got to that point.  I know there's kind of a don't ask don't tell policy with discussing LGBTQA issues and gender on this board so I go to some twitch streams if I want to talk more in-depth about that online, but I think it's important to note that shitty attitudes like Eggman's - prejudices, negative associations, invalidation, etc -  and some other users on this board are commonplace in the world and even though I don't let it define me, the frequency of those attitudes and how they impact you can be tiring sometimes. 

As far as I'm aware there really isn't an LGBTAQ/gender "don't ask/don't tell" policy on this board.  It's not that the discussion is actively discouraged - it's just that we really don't have that many individuals who identify as such.  As a result, it's not a topic that comes up very much at all.  For the most part, I'd like to think that we're relatively welcoming on that front -- lousy posts like that of @Eggman76 aside and consider this to be a warning to at least do some research into topics of this nature before posting -- but I could be wrong simply because it's simply not something that I pay attention to.

We can certainly be more vigilant in policing for posts of that nature in topics where it's being discussed.

I dislike everything and everyone equally. So no worries. 

I've had my fair share of partners but at this point I'm burnt out on casual sex. It's much better when it's with a significant other, or even a friend with benefits. Casual sex can really be hit and miss but even when it's good sex and with someone hot it feels sorta empty afterwards, nahmean?