Would you have sex?

SaysWho?

Would you have sex?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have sex?

• Yes
    • No

9 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

As far as I'm aware there really isn't an LGBTAQ/gender "don't ask/don't tell" policy on this board.  It's not that the discussion is actively discouraged - it's just that we really don't have that many individuals who identify as such.  As a result, it's not a topic that comes up very much at all.  For the most part, I'd like to think that we're relatively welcoming on that front -- lousy posts like that of @Eggman76 aside and consider this to be a warning to at least do some research into topics of this nature before posting -- but I could be wrong simply because it's simply not something that I pay attention to.

We can certainly be more vigilant in policing for posts of that nature in topics where it's being discussed.

There are certain users in the past who've been harassed and in turn have left the boards because nothing was done about the harassment.

• Shocked 1

On 9/22/2021 at 2:42 PM, Rachel said:

Wade welcomes all, even racists and pedos. 

I knew about some of the the resident frogboys, didn't know there are pedos here though lol.

I mention Destiny.twitch a few times and that I'm ace and bi and suddenly I'm getting replies like I'm a DGG cultist/pervert or the unironic version of Morrissey's persona etc   :lol: 

On 9/22/2021 at 1:26 PM, stepee said:

I’m curious, and I mean no offense in trying to downplay anything, but how so is there a don't ask don’t tell policy here? Do you mean just a feeling that if you talk about LGBTQA then too many people here will judge you?

I thought we were more “share what ever you are comfortable with about yourself and anyone who harasses you about it will be dealt with and removed from the conversation” here? Any ideas how @Commissar SFLUFANand users could make you feel more comfortable?

I mean it IS kinda funny that my don’t ask don’t tell dig got the reaction it did. I was just goofing, genuinely can't remember much homophobia, acephobia, here other than nobody ever talking about anything LGBTQA. I've seen comments sometimes that were kinda weird, nothing recent as far as I know, and I'd guess I'm as guilty of saying occasional cringe as most. 

Also I'm gonna take the L on my initial reply in this thread and say that post was a cringe way of expressing what I was trying to say/bad at communicating that systematic prejudice and invalidation towards bi and ace folks as far as I know isn’t as bad as it is w/ other forms of bigotry, It just never really gets talked about, but also I’m not the most knowlegeable source for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_asexual_people

On 9/22/2021 at 1:40 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

As far as I'm aware there really isn't an LGBTAQ/gender "don't ask/don't tell" policy on this board.  It's not that the discussion is actively discouraged - it's just that we really don't have that many individuals who identify as such.  As a result, it's not a topic that comes up very much at all.  For the most part, I'd like to think that we're relatively welcoming on that front -- lousy posts like that of @Eggman76 aside and consider this to be a warning to at least do some research into topics of this nature before posting -- but I could be wrong simply because it's simply not something that I pay attention to.

We can certainly be more vigilant in policing for posts of that nature in topics where it's being discussed.

No worries,  apologies for the misunderstanding. Will continue keeping all LGBTQA expression in check while here

• Like 1