Valve drops a Tim Epic-approved steamer!

Hurricane Game

2 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

Only complaint at the moment is that navigating the desktop mode without a physical mouse and keyboard is horrendous. Hopefully they start shipping the dock soon.

I wouldn't say "horrendous" but a bit cumbersome. Once you get used to the touch pads it's a lot easier.

Order confirmations were sent out on 5/2 and 5/5. These are the up to date times. 512GB went up 2min03sec yesterday.

64GB US3 2:33:35 1626464015 16-Jul-2021 19:33:35 0:13:58 Source
256GB US 1:16:57 1626459417 16-Jul-2021 18:16:57 0:04:55 Source
512GB US 0:21:49 1626456109 16-Jul-2021 17:21:49 0:02:03 Source

This person has been tracking it on every order day.

24 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Order confirmations were sent out on 5/2 and 5/5. These are the up to date times. 512GB went up 2min03sec yesterday.

64GB US3 2:33:35 1626464015 16-Jul-2021 19:33:35 0:13:58 Source
256GB US 1:16:57 1626459417 16-Jul-2021 18:16:57 0:04:55 Source
512GB US 0:21:49 1626456109 16-Jul-2021 17:21:49 0:02:03 Source

This person has been tracking it on every order day.

Thank you! Well 2 minutes is better than last week! Just 20 minutes left for me..

2 hours ago, stepee said:

we fucked up man, we’d be living the life right now if we ordered 256

I have a feeling that my 512 pre-order is still about 2 months or further and I thought I was on this fairly quickly, apparently not.....lol

I'm "AFTER" 2nd quarter 2022 and that is frustrating but it is what it is. It's not like I don't have anything else to do or play! Really trying to not buy games that will better be purchased for this machine in particular that say the switch. I really need to practice some patience here, this handheld seems pretty awesome so far though and like most, I have a monster steam library to start playing. Glad you are all enjoying your time with machines, peace fellow gamers...

12 minutes ago, HardAct said:

I have a feeling that my 512 pre-order is still about 2 months or further and I thought I was on this fairly quickly, apparently not.....lol

I'm "AFTER" 2nd quarter 2022 and that is frustrating but it is what it is. It's not like I don't have anything else to do or play! Really trying to not buy games that will better be purchased for this machine in particular that say the switch. I really need to practice some patience here, this handheld seems pretty awesome so far though and like most, I have a monster steam library to start playing. Glad you are all enjoying your time with machines, peace fellow gamers...

Im not even after Q2, firmly Q2, and I still think it’ll be like two months :/

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Im not even after Q2, firmly Q2, and I still think it’ll be like two months :/

could you keep me in the loop when you get you email plz, I'd appreciate it as I'm after you for sure and I used an email that I don't check alot so I'm afraid i'll miss it. Just a thouugh, hope yours is sooner than later!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HardAct said:

could you keep me in the loop when you get you email plz, I'd appreciate it as I'm after you for sure and I used an email that I don't check alot so I'm afraid i'll miss it. Just a thouugh, hope yours is sooner than later!

For sure!

28 minutes ago, HardAct said:

I think if you go to the main page on the PC steam client it will also let you know if you are up.

Ran into my first game with a text issue. Can't really play CHaos Gate Daemonhunters. It works but I can't read the text without swinting.

I just saw a different way to check and it says Q3 July-September so yea 3 months probably

I'm really starting to think Microsoft could make a successful handheld with Game pass as the main selling point. Could just be amazing anyway as I'm sure they won't do it. One can wish though. I hope there will be an amazing way to put Game pass on The steam deck without installing windows, maybe there is now already, but I hope so. I know there is a way through a version of installing MS Edge and streaming the games. I have not tried any of these features in anyway. Just talking out loud really!

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Now just get a better fan and OLED to confirm its 🐐 status

or at least ship me a current one :(

Cant wait for the oled version though yeah, that’s gonna rule for emulation as I love how pixel art games look on handheld oled.

Just now, stepee said:

or at least ship me a current one :(

Cant wait for the oled version though yeah, that’s gonna rule for emulation as I love how pixel art games look on handheld oled.

Once I get the v2, you can have my OG. I’m pretty sure you will be still waiting at that point

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Played Fallout 4 tonight due to @Bacon thread. At medium settings, it’s pretty close to a locked 60 fps. It looks really good. Crazy to be playing this on a handheld. This hardware is really impressive. 

did you have fun?