Valve drops a Tim Epic-approved steamer!

Hurricane Game

b9124c46776c4d59d6c1cebd49345348cfa8a7ee
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Hi all. Due to parts shortages and COVID closures at our manufacturing facilities, the official Steam Deck Docking Station is delayed. We're working on improving the situation and will share more info when we have it. This has no effect on production schedule and reservation windows for Steam Decks (different parts, different factories). In the meantime the team is continuing to work on improving the docked...

15 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Chilling in bed playing some Elden Ring (Kirby still GOTY), switching to Kentucky Road Zero, and then a little Fallout 4 is pretty damn cool. The new fan profile is way better. 

I love that it can play Stellaris. 

Addiction report: Aya Neo's 6800u devices should be out by late Nov/Dec. Probably gonna get the Neo 2 and I might hold onto that until RDNA3 APUs. Unless 7xxx APUs have more CUs.

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I have 5 out of the 10 installed

Some really cool things that are need if this is be touted a portable handheld PC. Loved the things mentioned. Only real upside to  waiting forever for my steam deck is that it will have at of quality of life issues addressed and implemented. Seems so far away still, I'm kind of starting to lose a bit of the hype as to why I need and want this 650 dollar thing! The streaming my games from my PC is A HUGE FEATURE and I know I'll use that one alot! Late September and beyond is aways away sadly....

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Some really cool things that are need if this is be touted a portable handheld PC. Loved the things mentioned. Only real upside to  waiting forever for my steam deck is that it will have at of quality of life issues addressed and implemented. Seems so far away still, I'm kind of starting to lose a bit of the hype as to why I need and want this 650 dollar thing! The streaming my games from my PC is A HUGE FEATURE and I know I'll use that one alot! Late September and beyond is aways away sadly....

dont worry i’ll be hyping this puppy up soon proper like 

Can’t wait to get my emu suite on this.

I started to get back into Hades having finished Rogue Legacy 2 (mixed Deck and PC playing) since it seems like a great Deck title. It is! But I also learned that you probably shouldn't pick it as the game to play if the way you'll be playing it is as a passenger in a car unless you're driving on the smoothest traffic-free highway in the US!

• Haha 1

Just checked and it now says July-September so could be in the next 8 weeks, that would be great! This morning I just randomly got up grabbed coffee without hesitating bout this Ibanez I have been looking at for about 18 months. I don't know why now, I just was tired of waking up every day and wanting it. This is going to a SUPPER fun topic to bring up at the dinner table. It's not that I bought "a" Guitar that will sour the mood, its the "I bought another Guitar honey" that will   make things unpleasant so to speak....lol I have bought 2 guitars now in the past 2 years, but lost 7 in the California Camp Fire in 2018. 2 of those lost guitars were VERY expensive, well over &5,000 each, and my FAVORITE ALL-TIME Signature Steve Via Ibanez GEM was $8000! Only spent just over 5800$ so far replacing some of them. I have Gibson Les Paul custom 60th Anniversary sunburst, and todays Ibanez RGT1270PB. Finding an old Steve Via swirl Dipped Jem is nearly out of reach now as there selling for $20,000! Maybe this guitar will make the days go by faster...lol   This one was Cheap, I don't like taking my Les Paul Anywhere as it's a pretty Pennie and is all I have in valuable guitars anymore. My new one is cheap enough to thrash around and take anywhere. That said of course, II take very good care of my instruments.

this is todays

L90667000001000-00-290x290.jpg
WWW.GUITARCENTER.COM

Shop for the Ibanez RGT1270PB Premium With Tremolo Electric Guitar and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price.

This will be to replace my Swirl Dipped Steve Via signature GEM Ibanez hopefully not to much in there future.....

WWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM

Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Ibanez PIA3761 Steve Vai Signature Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

• Halal 1