Not all heroes wear capes, DC confirms all heroes don’t eat pussy

I can see why WB would be hesitant in showing their heroes in explicit sex scenes, even in an R rated show. The villains, sure, but not the heroes. They worded this really poorly though, so of course the Internet is having a field day with it. I'm sure they would have also said no to a scene of Bruce/Batman giving it to Catwoman doggy style, wheelbarrow style, or fucking her while flexing in the batmirror American Psycho style. 

11 hours ago, Brick said:

I can see why WB would be hesitant in showing their heroes in explicit sex scenes, even in an R rated show. The villains, sure, but not the heroes. They worded this really poorly though, so of course the Internet is having a field day with it. I'm sure they would have also said no to a scene of Bruce/Batman giving it to Catwoman doggy style, wheelbarrow style, or fucking her while flexing in the batmirror American Psycho style. 

True, but WB allowed Bruce Timm to have Batman and Batgirl (a pseudo-daughter) to have pretty forward sex in their adaptation of The Killing Joke which was all pretty fucked up so . . .

16 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

True, but WB allowed Bruce Timm to have Batman and Batgirl (a pseudo-daughter) to have pretty forward sex in their adaptation of The Killing Joke which was all pretty fucked up so . . .

It was all sorts of fucked up ("Hey. Jim, I fucked your daughter. We still cool?"), but at least we didn't see the act.

5 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Never understood this. Bruce Timm seemed to think that fans always wanted to see Batman and Batgirl get together when that was really HIS thing. It would be like somebody coming along and being like "I always wanted to see Professor X and Jean Grey hook up" :sick:

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Never understood this. Bruce Timm seemed to think that fans always wanted to see Batman and Batgirl get together when that was really HIS thing. It would be like somebody coming along and being like "I always wanted to see Professor X and Jean Grey hook up" :sick:

That is a very apt comparison. Yeah, it always seemed to be his thing, not sure why Timm loves the idea so much, but WB let him do it. If they can let him do that, they can let Batman eat pussy, I think at least. 

28 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It's such a wrong headed, and weird approach. There are hints of it when you go back and watch the past cartoons, like there's a scene in Batman Beyond where Barbara talks about it to Terry, and yet it's like the fans never noticed. It wasn't until we all saw Batgirl mount Batman in The Killing Joke that we all freaked out and went, "what the fuck, Timm!?"