Trump to restart MAGA rallies, will announce if he’s running after 2022 midterms

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

He won't run. He'll either die or be in jail by 2024. Plus he's too lazy to actually follow through this time, having gone through it once and hated it. He just wants to be in the spotlight.

This is breathlessly optimistic. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CayceG said:

This is breathlessly optimistic. 

I mean, it's just my sense of the varying aspects of Trump being Trump. Allegedly he enjoys retirement. Allegedly, he hated "working" as President. We know he's insanely lazy, and that he loves being in the spotlight. We know SDNY is going to go hard after him (as well as the private banks), and we know he's old and unhealthy. I dunno, one of those shoes has got to drop! :p 

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, it's just my sense of the varying aspects of Trump being Trump. Allegedly he enjoys retirement. Allegedly, he hated "working" as President. We know he's insanely lazy, and that he loves being in the spotlight. We know SDNY is going to go hard after him (as well as the private banks), and we know he's old and unhealthy. I dunno, one of those shoes has got to drop! :p 

I meant that about the "he'll either be dead or in jail in 3 years" part.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

The media has thankfully not covered his little press releases, hopefully they don’t cover his klan rallies either.

Too many media outlets are giving their commentary on Tucker Carlson now.  Even if we're making fun of him, he's getting talked about way too much.  Next Trump incoming.

Well, I've enjoyed the few months of relative political silence and lack of massive daily anxiety compared to the last four years, guess that's over. And I do firmly believe they'll all cover the shit out of this because Trump's term must've been a gold mine for our drama-horny news outlets. 

8 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Hope and change

Make America great again

Build back better

....Change America Back?

They aren't clever, it's just going to be MAGA again.  They tried  "Keep America Great" but then hundreds of thousands died from a deadly disease so they unironically just went back to MAGA.

• Haha 1

"Make America the 50's Again"

Back when a factory worker could afford a 4 bedroom home (*cough* back when roughly 1 in 3 non farm workers were unionized), but more importantly before we lifted Jim Crow and let all those brown people in!

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

"Make America the 50's Again"

Back when a factory worker could afford a 4 bedroom home (*cough* back when roughly 1 in 3 non farm workers were unionized), but more importantly before we lifted Jim Crow and let all those brown people in!

"Make America Great Again!"

"Ok, when was America great?"

"I would say post-WWII and the 50s."

"Ok, so you want top marginal tax rates to be around 80%"

"No."

"Ok, so you want union membership to be around 40%"

"No."

"Ok, so what exactly do you want to be like the 1950s?"

"Oh, you know the stuff."

Every.single.time

Apparently the "they found a lotta votes up in New Hampshire" thing he's talking about is that they found a slight discrepancy in votes for a state House race in one town. Absolute "Hitler holed up in the Downfall bunker commanding the army to advance" vibes here.

I could see trump somehow being even more obviously unfit like barely able to get out of bed or something and everyone will try to discount him but everyone will keep saying “ya but that’s what they said in 2015” and then somehow stumble that on down into a win.

31 minutes ago, stepee said:

I could see trump somehow being even more obviously unfit like barely able to get out of bed or something and everyone will try to discount him but everyone will keep saying “ya but that’s what they said in 2015” and then somehow stumble that on down into a win.

He'll be as old as Biden is now in 2024 and Biden moved around a lot better than Trump at his age.  He'll probably win the primaries easily because the Republican Party is now either stale white bread, Trump-lite, or straight up crazy pants.