How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently got really sick. Like, REALLY sick, to the point I couldn't even keep water down for like 5 days. I actually thought about going to the hospital because my pee was basically brown because I couldn't hydrate myself.

Somehow, in the middle of all of that, I had an actual poop. I remember thinking "where is this coming from?!" I hadn't ate anything solid in like 72 hours!

And still... poop... still poop...

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Walking home today my stomach suddenly turned sour as I was approaching the finish line. Had to do some deep breaths to make it all the way home without shitting myself. And then just pure liquid explosion. Not really sure what I ate that would have caused that.

• Haha 1

Goddamn, this thread is 7 pages long. Why do you people share this type of stuff? 

So anyway, I had my gallbladder removed in 2010 because I got bored with it. Or maybe it just stopped functioning, I can't remember which. But ever since then, my system needs to flush itself more than it did prior, because no gallbladder. In the before time, in the long long ago, I used to go maybe once every 2 or 3 days. Now it's daily, and if I eat something greasy then it's about a half hour later. Fun stuff. 

But seriously, you guys are gross. Stop it. 

20 minutes ago, TheRealSmallville said:

Goddamn, this thread is 7 pages long. Why do you people share this type of stuff? 

So anyway, I had my gallbladder removed in 2010 because I got bored with it. Or maybe it just stopped functioning, I can't remember which. But ever since then, my system needs to flush itself more than it did prior, because no gallbladder. In the before time, in the long long ago, I used to go maybe once every 2 or 3 days. Now it's daily, and if I eat something greasy then it's about a half hour later. Fun stuff. 

But seriously, you guys are gross. Stop it. 

You've never wanted to tell anyone about an extremely satisfying or just extremely unusual dump?

I've learned recently that my shits became pretty much explosive sharts when I drink White Claws. I'm not sure why. That's part of the reason I don't drink White Claws very often, or at least not more than one. It's like a Russian roulette of who knows what is going to come out of my butthole, but whatever it is, it will be high-velocity.

• 2 weeks later...