How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Just made an emergency pitstop at a hotel a couple of blocks from my apartment. Of course this is the time I get a smeary one. 

Ugh was one of those ones where you're walking around a few hours later and there's like a couple of tiny specks that didn't come out and it feels like fire rubbing around on your asshole while you walk. :sadsun:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ugh was one of those ones where you're walking around a few hours later and there's like a couple of tiny specks that didn't come out and it feels like fire rubbing around on your asshole while you walk. :sadsun:

Jesus dude.

• 1 month later...

Dropped an emergency fucking demon sludge rocket bomb shortly into my flight to Bangkok today. The flight attendant wanted me to wait until the seat belt signed was turned off but he relented when I insisted I absolutely couldn't wait. Felt real good getting that out. :santasun:

• Hype 2

My cheaper bidet attachment crapped (lol) out recently, so I finally got a Tushy 3.0. Oh man it’s just so much nicer. The cheaper bidet attachment (Luxe) would go from too light of a stream to peeling off your butt skin with the slightest touch of the knob. With the Tushy, the stream is actually adjustable. So good. 

@Nokra I am officially Team Tushy.

• Hype 1

On 8/14/2023 at 5:40 PM, Jason said:

I already miss the Japanese toilets :sadsun:

The Thai bidets are so high pressure with so much water the water goes up your butthole and then you immediately poop it back out. Surprise enema the first time it happened. 

So I don't normally eat red meat outside of maybe some jerky hear and there or the odd taco. Why? Because red meat fuuuucks my stomach up.

Sunday was my birthday (well yesterday was my birthday, but Sunday was when I did things) and my birthday is one of the few days I'll permit myself to eat something like a steak or a burger. I went to town on a 12/13oz prime ribeye.

Fuck, was I paying for it over the last couple days. It was like I was alternating back and forth between constipation and diarrhea. I didn't poop at all for like 24 hours, then I had a poop that was entirely liquid. It actually sounded like I was pissing out of my anus. Then my stomach got completely backed up.

... Worth it, though.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The Thai bidets are so high pressure with so much water the water goes up your butthole and then you immediately poop it back out. Surprise enema the first time it happened. 

Pooping in a shopping mall and they have the Japanese toilet seats. :santasun:

• 2 weeks later...

Worked out a sludge baby today that I think weighed at least a kilogram but it was the first substantial poop I've had since Monday that wasn't pure liquid spray so I'll take it. Probably took a lot of effort because of all the antidiarrheals I've been taking since Monday. 

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

One of those poops where I had round one and then it was like the plug got released and hnnngggg

I'm currently sick and on medication for one of my symptoms diarrhea. I have absolutely annihilated my bathroom and it it's litteraly disgusting.  😒 

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I hate when you know you're going to have to poop, but you know it'll be a while before you're able to, so you try to poop before you leave the house but you can't. Then, as soon as you leave the house your butthole goes into Defcon 1.

'GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Hugs 1