Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

You know..... it was actually fucking cool to see a black woman on that stage. I'm nearly done with the debate but it just hit me.

I hope people who don't know her heard her and thought, "Yup. She's alright!" Esp compared to the walking rot dead eye fly attractor stiff plank of beige. 

19 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Gotta get people to cast ballots now, lock in the lead

Given how many people have already voted, and how many people will vote in the next week or two - Trump's campaign has effectively run out of time to make a significant swing. 

As an aside, I saw someone using the term "folx" online recently and asked what it meant, and they said it was meant to be a more inclusive "folks" for people who are non-binary. Except...folks is already genderless. They said that "folks" is inclusive, but "folx" is outwardly signaling that the person is inclusive. So it's just signaling.

In other news:

and

• Haha 2

Oh my god I can't believe Trump is chickening out of the second debate. I guess it's basically confirmed now, his campaign has been wanting Joe to flinch first, thinking corona would be the perfect scapegoat to get out of another badly polling debate performance. But now the debate comission decides independently to hold it virtually, Trump has backed himself into a stupid corner. He can't say he won't debate due to the virus, because he's been insinuating without testing that he's already beaten it.

Trump played himself so laughably here. He now looks like the world's biggest pussy, the very thing the GOP wanted to peg on Biden. What a loser! :lol:

13 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

As an aside, I saw someone using the term "folx" online recently and asked what it meant, and they said it was meant to be a more inclusive "folks" for people who are non-binary. Except...folks is already genderless. They said that "folks" is inclusive, but "folx" is outwardly signaling that the person is inclusive. So it's just signaling.

In other news:

and

1 keystroke v 2 tho