Government Shutdown 2020 Edition

Jason

"unexpected" 

7353f323cff27aaeea2c8dd316f1f812
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) rejected the government funding resolution House Democrats introduced Monday, leaving the U.S. government on the verge of a shutdown.The current...

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2020 at 11:42 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

So Mitch is a ninja turtle since he's wearing a mask now?

The Shredder wore a mask too. 

He's more like that live action Ninja Turtles show on Fox. You know, when they introduce that female turtle and gave her boobs. I guess I’m saying is that he is a useless Boob of a turtle

19 minutes ago, silentbob said:

The Shredder wore a mask too. 

He's more like that live action Ninja Turtles show on Fox. You know, when they introduce that female turtle and gave her boobs. I guess I’m saying is that he is a useless Boob of a turtle

That show was rad.

(Ninja Turtles The Next Mutation BTW - Her name was Venus de Milo)

• 2 weeks later...

The toughest, most pro-military president ever, who insists he makes all the big manly generals cry just by being so insanely awesome, is going to refuse to fund the military unless people are forbidden from saying mean things about him on social media. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

The toughest, most pro-military president ever, who insists he makes all the big manly generals cry just by being so insanely awesome, is going to refuse to fund the military unless people are forbidden from saying mean things about him on social media. 

Then immediately every conservative is banned, lol.  Also he really wants a redo of the photo with him at the kids table.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Do it. This would have helped obama too. Expand it to cops.