XSX/XSS pre order thread

Dodger

I can’t get the MS store to load. It keeps error on my Xbox too. 

Target has a preorder button but it doesn’t seem to work. Hit it a bunch of times and it said I had the maximum number in my cart. Cart showed one item. Clicked on my cart and the site said it was empty. Same shit. 

amazon page seems to be down too 

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Target was bizarre. I order so many things for them that I was surprised when they requested I confirm shipping and credit card. I wonder if the bots triggered a security feature that caused me issues. 

Same thing. I logged into my account just to make sure it didn't ask me to log in and very my stuff and it triggered my 2 way verification but then emptied my cart

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Through the app on her phone. Only bummer is they both have estimated delivery times of a few days after launch so not sure that will update later and I get it launch day or I have to wait a few days. 

Walmart was the same thing. It seems like it won't be shipped until release day through them. Don't know for sure.

12 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

lol

there was no issue preordering a Xbox One or One X. But the series X has been a shit show. the pages on the MS store won’t even load. 

you’d think MS threw all this together in a few minutes with how well it’s rolled out. 

It's a bit different this year since most people I imagine are working / at home, fewer are going to the stores.

20 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I worked at a game store when the 360 released and then when the PS3 released. I don't miss those days at all. Manufacturers would promise a certain number and consistently come up short with each new supply. It sucked for customers and employees. Everybody was always upset.

I got my 360 at launch from walmart. Got off work at 5, went and got in line. When they reached their limit they handed out tickets and at midnight we exchanged them for the console. Simple as pie. Great conversation with the others in line too.