XSX/XSS pre order thread

Dodger

25 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

They used to be. But now even they do pre-orders online so there is no stock to sell at launch anyway. Add that to the fact that Toys R Us, Circuit City, CompUSA, Kmart (here), Sears, etc have all gone extinct and there is literally nowhere to go except online, which sucks.

I get the appeal of standing in line. I've lined up for every Halo release. It's fun going to an event like that. I worked at the previously mentioned game store when Halo 2 released. I asked for that night off so I could stand in line with people even though I could have just got the game ahead of everybody. But I think I do prefer the online method for consoles tbh.

2 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

I gotta ask......why pre-order the S?  Is it your first xbox and you don't own a X already? It seems like a waste if you own a X.  This isn't at anyone in particular. 

My parents place.. Have an old Xbox One there, so figured I'll replace it with the S.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

It seems Best Buy still has them, but good luck getting through.

I'm literally staring at the Place Your Order button. I've clicked twice and nothing's happened. I'm scared to click again. 

I don't want it to get rejected or charge me three or four times and have all my money tied up in "pending" charges

3 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I'm literally staring at the Place Your Order button. I've clicked twice and nothing's happened. I'm scared to click again. 

I don't want it to get rejected or charge me three or four times and have all my money tied up in "pending" charges

Keep clicking it... that's how I got my PS5 from them last week.

13 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

I gotta ask......why pre-order the S?  Is it your first xbox and you don't own a X already? It seems like a waste if you own a X.  This isn't at anyone in particular. 

I'm tempted to get an S just because it's $300 and Im sure I can either put it in my bedroom or maybe my office. It's just a cute little looking piece of tech 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Keep clicking it... that's how I got my PS5 from them last week.

I tried... now it says it was sold out and it removed it from the cart. 

Oh well... that's that I guess. Hopefully MS will keep adding regular shipments and allowing more pre-orders over the next month and a half.

1 minute ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I will definitely take one of your hands if you got a spare. 

Done.  You can keep trying if you want, but it is yours until you tell me otherwise. 

General question: it is possible after the preorder is made to change shipping address without causing an issue?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Done.  You can keep trying if you want, but it is yours until you tell me otherwise. 

General question: it is possible after the preorder is made to change shipping address without causing an issue?  

I changed Shipping address on my Target PS5 Preorder with little issue.

No clue about other retailers.

1 minute ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I tried... now it says it was sold out and it removed it from the cart. 

Oh well... that's that I guess. Hopefully MS will keep adding regular shipments and allowing more pre-orders over the next month and a half.

Yeah, I spent over a half hour trying to get it to work and then it screwed me anyway when it finally went through.

Any new pre-orders will undoubtedly happen while I'm at work and I will miss them. I guess I just need to accept that I won't be getting a console at launch for the first time since the Gamecube.