XSX/XSS pre order thread

Dodger

Just now, chakoo said:

I told you guys, don't go for your prefered store, Go for your #2 or #3 store and you'll have a higher chance of locking something in. I'm seeing the same in canada. 

Well that's what I did for MS. I prefer Best Buy for points or Amazon for CC points (5%!). But MS is what loaded for me first. Was trying Walmart at the same time. I got to the payment page and then it said 'Item is out of stock'. But MS worked for me.

1 minute ago, The def star said:

Target is a tease I get to check out and go to pay and it empties my cart!

Same. I got all the way to the payment screen and it made me sign in. Did that and the cart was empty again.

Fuck online ordering. I seriously do miss the days of just waiting in line at the store. I was all prepared to do it at gamestop but the FOUR people were already in line to buy the FOUR units they were selling.

Just now, XxEvil AshxX said:

Same. I got all the way to the payment screen and it made me sign in. Did that and the cart was empty again.

Fuck online ordering. I seriously do miss the days of just waiting in line at the store. I was all prepared to do it at gamestop but the FOUR people were already in line to buy the FOUR units they were selling.

I worked at a game store when the 360 released and then when the PS3 released. I don't miss those days at all. Manufacturers would promise a certain number and consistently come up short with each new supply. It sucked for customers and employees. Everybody was always upset.

4 minutes ago, The def star said:

I'm starting to think walmart wasn't ready either. They say they are sold out but I'm skeptical.

I added a Series X to my cart and got to the payment screen. But when I clicked to process the order it said they were out of stock. I had two friends who were going after the Series S. The same thing happened to them but when they tried again and it worked and they both got email confirmations. I tried again with the X just like they did but it said they were still out of stock.

1 minute ago, JPDunks4 said:

Finally got one through Microsoft.

Walmart was sold out in 20 seconds. 

Target's been a bitch.

Best Buy never seemed to go live. 

Amazon has been dead.

Are you a fellow Series X purchaser? :) Got mine through MS too. I got an email confirmation with estimated delivery on the 10th of November. I'll post if I get any updates or delays.