85 reputation points. AMA

Chris-

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

How'd you lose all your rep points over a hyphen?

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

My question as well.

When we downloaded the .CSV file Members list from the Dreamhost server's Members directory to begin re-establishing user accounts, we noticed that "-Chris" was missing from the list entirely and that was the list that contained everyone's post count and reputation score.  I downloaded a Member's list from the old server's SQL database and while "-Chris" was present on that list, that list does not contain the post count and reputation score.  We noticed that there was another inactive user who also had a screen name that began with a "-" that was also not present on the .CSV file but was present on the SQL database.  @Jason and I concluded that the .CSV file was interpreting the leading hyphen as a mathematical formula and was erroring out any user that had one.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ever sniff a stinky butthole? If so, what prompted you to do such a thing? If not, why haven't you? 

I have sniffed a butthole, but it was not stinky; I was prompted to do so because I was about to bury my tongue in it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...