What is Popeye's favorite food?

SaysWho?

32 minutes ago, Nokra said:

$10k worth of fried chicken wouldn't be a win for me... A lifetime of obesity is not a win. :p

I remember @brucoe once talked about up-sizing fast food sodas, where they tell you, "Do you want the larger size for only 10 cents more?" And he said, "But really, they're asking if you want X amount more sugar for 10 cents more and we view that as a deal."

I never thought about it the same way again after that post.

4 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

$10K of Popeye's... I didn't realize Canada had capital punishment. Death by 2 piece and a biscuit is a good way to go, tho.

I didn't realize Canada had Popeye's. Looks like there's just 5 locations, all in Ontario. Depending on where she lives that $10K could be the equivalent of 10K Zimbabwe dollars unless she wants to travel and treat a few thousand people.

17 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I just checked and it worked for me. Turns out there’s actually 7 locations in Calgary 🔥

Looks like you have to include the province for the search to work. Just "Calgary", gives 2 Ontario results but "Calgary, AB" gives the 7 results that are actually in Calgary.

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

I just put Calgary with no province and got all 7. My internet must be smarter than yours. 

Is this where you're searching:

https://popeyeschicken.ca/find-a-popeyes/?q=Find a Popeyes&c=CA

If I leave it blank and click the search icon it puts Toronto into the search box but shows results around Ottawa. If you try a different city with no province does it still give Calgary results?

I really like popeye's chicken tendies. I do not care for their bone in options. The fake smoke flavor just taste bad on the bone in shit. I also really like chick-fil-a's tendies and nuggies, but that shit cost too much. One of the worst bang for your buck Fast Food places for me. 

On 1/13/2020 at 3:49 PM, SaysWho? said:

I remember @brucoe once talked about up-sizing fast food sodas, where they tell you, "Do you want the larger size for only 10 cents more?" And he said, "But really, they're asking if you want X amount more sugar for 10 cents more and we view that as a deal."

I never thought about it the same way again after that post.

Yeah, and I still think about that every time faced with the same situation, although it's been well over a year or so since I've stepped into a fast food restaurant. My physique has changed SO MUCH for the better since those days.