Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

What is Popeye's favorite food?

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I thought this was going to be a thread with a lame joke punchline but this is better than I thought!

giphy.gif?cid=2fb0ca765c0a9a07464a382f59

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Is that the Canadian Steve Harvey?

Naw man

He's the Canadian Richard Dawson

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Steve Harvey would have crushed that moment. 

steve harvey what GIF

$10k worth of fried chicken wouldn't be a win for me... A lifetime of obesity is not a win. :p

32 minutes ago, Nokra said:

$10k worth of fried chicken wouldn't be a win for me... A lifetime of obesity is not a win. :p

I remember @brucoe once talked about up-sizing fast food sodas, where they tell you, "Do you want the larger size for only 10 cents more?" And he said, "But really, they're asking if you want X amount more sugar for 10 cents more and we view that as a deal."

I never thought about it the same way again after that post.

$10K of Popeye's... I didn't realize Canada had capital punishment. Death by 2 piece and a biscuit is a good way to go, tho.

4 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

$10K of Popeye's... I didn't realize Canada had capital punishment. Death by 2 piece and a biscuit is a good way to go, tho.

I didn't realize Canada had Popeye's. Looks like there's just 5 locations, all in Ontario. Depending on where she lives that $10K could be the equivalent of 10K Zimbabwe dollars unless she wants to travel and treat a few thousand people.

8 hours ago, dualhunter said:

I didn't realize Canada had Popeye's. Looks like there's just 5 locations, all in Ontario. Depending on where she lives that $10K could be the equivalent of 10K Zimbabwe dollars unless she wants to travel and treat a few thousand people.

Not true. There’s like 5 locations in Calgary alone. And it’s fucking delicious!!!

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Not true. There’s like 5 locations in Calgary alone. And it’s fucking delicious!!!

Hungry Chicken Sandwich GIF by Popeyes Chicken

3 hours ago, Rachel said:

In that case the restaurant finder on their website sucks. If you search for Calgary it reduces the results to 2 of the Ontario locations.

18 hours ago, Nokra said:

Popeyes also has shrimp and fish. Or get 2,000 Gallons of iced tea.

30 minutes ago, dualhunter said:

In that case the restaurant finder on their website sucks. If you search for Calgary it reduces the results to 2 of the Ontario locations.

I just checked and it worked for me. Turns out there’s actually 7 locations in Calgary 🔥

17 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I just checked and it worked for me. Turns out there’s actually 7 locations in Calgary 🔥

Looks like you have to include the province for the search to work. Just "Calgary", gives 2 Ontario results but "Calgary, AB" gives the 7 results that are actually in Calgary.

1 hour ago, dualhunter said:

Looks like you have to include the province for the search to work. Just "Calgary", gives 2 Ontario results but "Calgary, AB" gives the 7 results that are actually in Calgary.

I just put Calgary with no province and got all 7. My internet must be smarter than yours. 

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

I just put Calgary with no province and got all 7. My internet must be smarter than yours. 

Is this where you're searching:

https://popeyeschicken.ca/find-a-popeyes/?q=Find a Popeyes&c=CA

If I leave it blank and click the search icon it puts Toronto into the search box but shows results around Ottawa. If you try a different city with no province does it still give Calgary results?

3 hours ago, dualhunter said:

Is this where you're searching:

https://popeyeschicken.ca/find-a-popeyes/?q=Find a Popeyes&c=CA

If I leave it blank and click the search icon it puts Toronto into the search box but shows results around Ottawa. If you try a different city with no province does it still give Calgary results?

it doesn’t even give me an option to put a province tbh. I put the city then select the country. This is mobile btw. 

I need more Popeye’s chicken sandwiches in my life. I’m not sure how they do it, but no other chicken sandwich on the market compares. 

13 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

I need more Popeye’s chicken sandwiches in my life. I’m not sure how they do it, but no other chicken sandwich on the market compares. 

dave chappelle sandwich GIF

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

It's fast food chicken.

:shrug:

Not sure I get the big deal.

For real. Also white meat sucks.

3 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

I've never been to Popeye's :(

I wish I had one closer to me that wasn't ghetto as hell. I went to it a few years ago and thought I might have left with a disease. With how dirty the place was inside and the way the staff working there looked, it was a bad time. 

I've only been to one in Kansas City and it was super sketchy because the employees were on break smoking in the dining room then then when their break was over they went in and started cooking.

7 hours ago, Emblazon said:

chick fil a man GIF