Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

43 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Free Series X? 

Nevermind, they charged me and it no longer says pending. It no longer says pre ordered, just says estimated delivery of Sunday the 15th so just waiting on shipping confirmation I think. Hopefully it gets here by Friday

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

What's the easiest way to transfer info from the Xbone to the XSX? With PS4 to PS5 it can transfer everything with an ethernet cable.

Game Installs?  I have everything installed on externals so I just switched plugs over and everything is switched over. 

I didn't even take the controller or any cables out of the box, just switched all existing cables from my One X to Series X and synced my Elite Controller and went from there.

28 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

What's the easiest way to transfer info from the Xbone to the XSX? With PS4 to PS5 it can transfer everything with an ethernet cable.

Game saves are in the cloud. The only other thing in on your xbox is games but you can use an external or flash drive to take it with you on the Series X.

25 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Game Installs?  I have everything installed on externals so I just switched plugs over and everything is switched over. 

I didn't even take the controller or any cables out of the box, just switched all existing cables from my One X to Series X and synced my Elite Controller and went from there.

Are you using a HDMI 2.0 cable?

43 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

All my games are on external drives. Two external HDDs and one External SSD. For me it’s as easy as switching which one they are plugged in to. Everything else, like my settings is automatically backed up to the could so it will syncs when I sign in. 

42 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

20 minutes ago, The def star said:

Game saves are in the cloud. The only other thing in on your xbox is games but you can use an external or flash drive to take it with you on the Series X.

5 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

All my games are on external drives. Two external HDDs and one External SSD. For me it’s as easy as switching which one they are plugged in to. Everything else, like my settings is automatically backed up to the could so it will syncs when I sign in. 

The majority of my stuff is on an external, I meant the profiles and what not.

Profiles just resync when you sign in tk

live on them. Preferences, game saves, all sync when you sign in to another system. 

there is a network file transfer system. I assume there is anyways. It’s in the settings menu on the One X, where you can transfer stuff from like a One or S to an X. I assume it works to go to a Series X. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Nice... I'm really digging the game but the crashes were unbearable.

I have been playing for 2 hours straight and no freezes and crashes. 

System is dead silent and it’s not hot to touch at all. Warm by the top but no where else. It really does feel like the X 2.0.