Supreme Court issues 5-4 ruling that Trump can proceed with plan to spend military funds for border wall construction

8 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Why have Congress draft and pass a budget at all? May as well just have the entire budget total as a discretionary fund the Supreme Court can dole out to Trump like a fucking allowance. 

Good idea, you should forward it to McConnell. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Donate to the DNC? 

Fuck them, I donated to a local congressional race last year and I got on some mailing list, so now I get constant requests for money to fight Trump only to watch them furrow their brows on the news and then complain.  They can have some more money when they decide to be a proper opposition party.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Do something about it

See below: 

25 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Fuck them, I donated to a local congressional race last year and I got on some mailing list, so now I get constant requests for money to fight Trump only to watch them furrow their brows on the news and then complain.  They can have some more money when they decide to be a proper opposition party.

Yeah, me too except now I'm getting emails from the RNC asking me for money as well. I'm wondering if I can just send them a picture of my middle finger?

8 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

So, Climate Emergency is a go? 

Just make everything an emergency. 

Space emergency to fund manned NASA missions.

Education Emergency to increase funding for public schools. 

Health Care emergency to fund Medicare for all. 

Public Access to Information Emergency to federalize all ISPs and categorize Internet as a utility. 

Public safety, housing, and employment  emergency to fund rounding up all republicans and independents that voted Trump and euthanizing them. 

18 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Just make everything an emergency. 

Space emergency to fund manned NASA missions.

Education Emergency to increase funding for public schools. 

Health Care emergency to fund Medicare for all. 

Public Access to Information Emergency to federalize all ISPs and categorize Internet as a utility. 

Public safety, housing, and employment  emergency to fund rounding up all republicans and independents that voted Trump and euthanizing them. 

Just get rid of article 1 clearly. Just go back to the days of English absolutism where the legislature is only needed for levying taxes, and the executive decides how to spend it.