Starting Today (a long time ago in a KFC far far away) You Can Get a Chicken Cheetos Sandwich From KFC

spacer.png

KFC joined with snacks brand Cheetos to introduce a crunchy Cheetos sandwich.

The fried chicken restaurant chain started to offer the sandwich at restaurants nationwide on July 1. The sandwich costs $4.79, and the limited period offer will be for four weeks.

The new orange sandwich combines KFC's extra crispy chicken filet, mayonnaise and a layer of crunchy Cheetos with a special Cheetos sauce on a toasted bun. Cheetos are cheese-flavored puffed cornmeal snacks made by Frito-Lay, owned by PepsiCo.

As part of the launch, KFC also introduced the Cheetos Lovers Box meal, which includes the Cheetos Sandwich, Popcorn Nuggets drizzled in Cheetos sauce, mac and cheese, wedges and a medium drink.

The company said in its website, "Only the finger lickin' cheesiness of Cheetos could rival our finger lickin' good chicken, so KFC and Cheetos joined flavor forces to make this deliciously crispy, crunchy, cheesy sandwich. But it's only available for a limited time, so get to a KFC and enjoy those orange fingers while you can!"

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/kfc-cheetos-chicken-sandwich-has-arrived-1028323401

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

It's pretty gross. Those tastes don't even accentuate each other. It's just a shit-filled heart attack waiting to happen. You eat real food I hope sometimes? :p 

I cant even eat it because I have Celiac Disease. But I doubt this is even that bad health wise.

3 minutes ago, Jose said:

I cant even eat it because I have Celiac Disease. But I doubt this is even that bad health wise.

My dad's a cardiologist, my mom's a nephrologist, and both of my younger brothers are psychiatrists. I'm surrounded by doctors, trust me, it's bad health wise. Like, real bad. At least, according to my standards of living healthy.

More importantly, it sounds like it tastes like shit (to me). :p 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

How fat would you be if you weren't celiac? :p

My wife is terrified of the thought. I miss having access to an enormous variety of beer more than anything else. GF beer is great now but still, it's 10 beers vs like 5k.

My dad's a cardiologist, my mom's a nephrologist, and both of my younger brothers are psychiatrists. I'm surrounded by doctors, trust me, it's bad health wise. Like, real bad. At least, according to my standards of living healthy.

More importantly, it sounds like it tastes like shit (to me). :p 

I doubt it puts you over your Saturated Fat or Sodium allowance for the day.

"As part of the launch, KFC also introduced the Cheetos Lovers Box meal, which includes the Cheetos Sandwich, Popcorn Nuggets drizzled in Cheetos sauce, mac and cheese, wedges and a medium drink."

Now THIS is a heart attack lol.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jose said:

I doubt it puts you over your Saturated Fat or Sodium allowance for the day.

"As part of the launch, KFC also introduced the Cheetos Lovers Box meal, which includes the Cheetos Sandwich, Popcorn Nuggets drizzled in Cheetos sauce, mac and cheese, wedges and a medium drink."

Now THIS is a heart attack lol.

Agreed. And having it once in a great while is probably fine. But I just don't know why someone would. :p 

Agreed. And having it once in a great while is probably fine. But I just don't know why someone would. :p 

Now that I know it exists, I'd rather just have an IV of "Cheeto Sauce" right in my veins.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

Before Trinidad liberalized its importation regulations in the 1990s, people used to ask friends and family visiting the US to bring back bags of Cheetos in their luggage.

Do they eat Takis in Trinidad?