Starting Today (a long time ago in a KFC far far away) You Can Get a Chicken Cheetos Sandwich From KFC

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

Food literally goes in one hole at one end and comes out another hole at the other end.

That alone means that there is no reason to be overly picky about it.

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever said if one is interested in living long and looking good doing it, which pretty much everyone is. :p 

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever said if one is interested in living long and looking good doing it, which pretty much everyone is. :p 

I have absolutely zero interest in having a long life.  My current plan is to call it quits at around 78 if I'm still alive.

That gives me 33 years remaining of existence and that's more than good enough for me!

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

Food literally goes in one hole at one end and comes out another hole at the other end.

That alone means that there is no reason to be overly picky about it.

I assure you food does not come out "the other end" or I am completely missing what "eating ass" is about.

4 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I have absolutely zero interest in having a long life.  My current plan is to call it quits at around 78 if I'm still alive.

Right, but it still matters what you put into your body. To suggest otherwise is to deny clear science. If you wanted to hedge your bets to make it even to 68 normally requires some idea of what you are putting into your body. And ignoring a KFC burger of that disgusting monstrosity is not being overly picky. :p 

Also, it's not a 2+2 = 4 scenario. Your body takes nutrients, etc. from the food you eat. So no, food doesn't just go in one hole and out another, it goes in one hole, your body does a billion things with it, and what it considers waste comes out the other. C'mon man, presumably you understand health and fitness?

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Right, but it still matters what you put into your body. To suggest otherwise is deny clear science. If you wanted to hedge your bets to make it even to 68 normally requires some idea of what you are putting into your body. 

Remember that Wade turns steaks into hockey pucks. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

As long as one pursues regular, rigorous exercise, you can put just about anything down your pie hole and you'll be reasonably fine.

Doctors would 100% disagree. For good health it's something like 70-80% is diet, 20-30% exercise. Ask any doctor bru. The kinds of fats and calories you put into your body matter 110%.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

womp womp

I'M SHOCKED I SAY.

5 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I bet those cardio docs don't even lift.

My father certainly does. Cardiologists I know through him, some do, some don't. It can't be surprising to you that in every industry, not every person practices what they preach, but that doesn't make them wrong. You're wrong on this one. You can choose to not care what goes into your body, but it is scientifically true that it does matter what goes into it. Ask anyone at the gym if you think fitness matters way more. All the cardiologists I know have plenty of patients who are fit and young but have tons of health issues because of how they eat. I'm not quite sure where you got such a strange idea. :p 

4 hours ago, Jose said:

I doubt it puts you over your Saturated Fat or Sodium allowance for the day.

"As part of the launch, KFC also introduced the Cheetos Lovers Box meal, which includes the Cheetos Sandwich, Popcorn Nuggets drizzled in Cheetos sauce, mac and cheese, wedges and a medium drink."

Now THIS is a heart attack lol.

It's only a medium drink, make it a Diet Coke and it's totally fine. 

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

I eat 3 eggs a day and I have low cholesterol. #yolo

Good genes in one or even multiple respects doesn't mean you should gamble on increasing or improving your health anyway. Peter O'Toole was a heavy drinker into his 90's but that doesn't mean the average person should drink like he did, even if they similarly could do it until their 90's. His quality of life later in life could have been even better and he could have lived even longer, looking better doing it, if he hadn't drank like he did. 

And again, I wouldn't hedge my bets on genes alone with anything. 

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Good genes in one or even multiple respects doesn't mean you should gamble on increasing or improving your health anyway. Peter O'Toole was a heavy drinker into his 90's but that doesn't mean the average person should drink like he did, even if they similarly could do it until their 90's. His quality of life later in life could have been even better and he could have lived even longer, looking better doing it, if he hadn't drank like he did. 

And again, I wouldn't hedge my bets on genes alone with anything. 

Cholesterol isn't bad for you though.

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

Puffed or Crunchy? Probably Crunchy. Puffed cant get no love.

Crunchy, but I take no issue with puffs.