Starting Today (a long time ago in a KFC far far away) You Can Get a Chicken Cheetos Sandwich From KFC

10 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

You seriously need to chill the fuck out. 

Nah, I'm good. I think you're more worked up than me right now! Have some morning coffee and get your day started, I'll be headed off to bed before long. 

Trust me, man, your advice is pretty low on the list of what I'll consider taking. 

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Apparently you're waiting for the whole board because you're snapping at half a dozen people during video game and Cheeto discussions and are the only unhappy person in both threads!

I'm sure everyone else has the problem, though. :) 

Duuuude, I didn't snap at you. I thought we went over this already. And as I said in this thread, when I'm snarky or whatever, it's typically a response to other people's attitudes. I have normal, mundane conversations with people every day here. You included! 

I just expected certain people to respond and respond they did. 

Oh, just so you know, my night did get a little rough after you went to bed. Had a patient pull apart his IV, bled all over the room, has to clean him up, clean the room up, and on top of that he threw his bloody, dirty wet rag in my face and proudly said "now I gave you some work to do!" My patience has been tested a bit tonight. See, I have no problem telling people when I've actually had a rough day, I don't have to pretend otherwise. :) 

Duuuuude, you're snapping at everyone for talking about what games a studio developed, their egg intake, and the National Mall. 

Notice how chill everyone else was in the video game thread. Notice how chill everyone was to each other in this thread. Notice how on the same day, you're giving everyone lip but pretending that you're normal and every one else has the problem.

Really, there's no point in explaining it: you're getting defensive, but you know you're getting snarky and upset with everyone. Hopefully you're better after a good day's rest. :) 

9 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Apparently you're waiting for the whole board because you're snapping at half a dozen people during video game and Cheeto discussions and are the only unhappy person in both threads!

I'm sure everyone else has the problem, though. :) 

It's super weird. Honestly, not interacting with her is the best option.

1 minute ago, Jose said:

It's super weird. Honestly, not interacting with her is the best option.

That last post I made will be the last one I say ITT because I know what it's like to get super defensive when I'm in a bad mood in multiple threads and it never helps to pile on, and Cnut's not one of the people who I enjoy irritating since she's usually one of the friendlier ones. :p 

We're all entitled off days, I guess. Cnut's usually one of the more real and chill people, so whatever it is, it's probably not a huge deal in the long run. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Honestly, you shouldn't have lied about me a few weeks ago and we'd be fine. That one actually ticked me off. 

Some of you guys just need to step off the high horse. 

This thread was a good time until you came in.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

That last post I made will be the last one I say ITT because I know what it's like to get super defensive when I'm in a bad mood in multiple threads and it never helps to pile on, and Cnut's not one of the people who I enjoy irritating since she's usually one of the friendlier ones. :p 

We're all entitled off days, I guess. Cnut's usually one of the more real and chill people, so whatever it is, it's probably not a huge deal in the long run. 

Hey, it happens. 95% of the time I enjoy conversing with you and reading your posts. For real, man. :) Sometimes we just clash, I'm not gonna dwell on it. I imagine when I wake up today, I'll have half forgotten about this and not come back to it. Like, I've actually been in a good mood the last several days or whatever, aside from being tired from working a long stretch. Sometimes, people just rub me the wrong way on here and I respond in my own way. We all do. most everyone here has been an ass at one time or another, some more than others. 

We don't have to dwell on it. Cross my heart and hope to die! 

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

This thread was a good time until you came in.

All because I apparently didn't interpret your comment on cholesterol as you apparently intended. Ah, well. It'll be okay. 

• Like 1

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Hey, it happens. 95% of the time I enjoy conversing with you and reading your posts. For real, man. :) Sometimes we just clash, I'm not gonna dwell on it. I imagine when I wake up today, I'll have half forgotten about this and not come back to it. Like, I've actually been in a good mood the last several days or whatever, aside from being tired from working a long stretch. Sometimes, people just rub me the wrong way on here and I respond in my own way. We all do. most everyone here has been an ass at one time or another, some more than others. 

We don't have to dwell on it. Cross my heart and hope to die! 

Yeah, it's really not a huge deal. I mean, I'm poking at you coming into the thread, but I doubt any of this means anything long-term. You really are rubbing off in a weird way, but it's not any multi-month asshole streak. :lol: 

One of my closest friends is a raging blunt Latina, and we're both brutally honest and can have rows at any point knowing we're not gonna hate each other after it, so I've gotten some practice with her. :p 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Yeah, it's really not a huge deal. I mean, I'm poking at you coming into the thread, but I doubt any of this means anything long-term. You really are rubbing off in a weird way, but it's not any multi-month asshole streak. :lol: 

One of my closest friends is a raging blunt Latina, and we're both brutally honest and can have rows at any point knowing we're not gonna hate each other after it, so I've gotten some practice with her. :p 

Cool. I guess wires got crossed, at least on our ends. 

Some of the others is a different story, but I really am cool with you the vast majority of the time. I've just had a bit of a combative streak lately and I'm really not sure why! Just feel argumentative, I suppose and some guys bring it out in me. :p

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I’m enjoying the CNut heel turn. It’s nice to be the one who isn’t upsetting her for a change.

In my defense, I'd moved on to more normal discussion, but our resident Mr High 'n Mighty had to make sure he gave me a stern lecture regarding my behavior. :p I'm not always as upset as you guys thing, either. Sometimes I just like dishing it out. It can be my entertainment at times. :p 

57 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

In my defense, I'd moved on to more normal discussion, but our resident Mr High 'n Mighty had to make sure he gave me a stern lecture regarding my behavior. :p I'm not always as upset as you guys thing, either. Sometimes I just like dishing it out. It can be my entertainment at times. :p 

I guess they expected you to be a pushover.

young GIF

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I love how threads on important issues get like 10 replies, but some $5 fast food sandwich with some cheetos on it is fast on it's way to being another 10 page CEB clusterfuck. 

This is probably the most successful thread I've ever posted!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm actually surprised the worlds biggest white knight has lectured you twice now. I guess being Mr High'n Mighty takes precedent over white knighting. 

27 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This is probably the most successful thread I've ever posted!

20 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Not another major blunder this time!

Keyser needs to remind us of the backstory behind that because I remember somebody said that and it just became Keyser's title.

We referenced it for a while.

It think Sony delayed a game and someone said that. :isee: