Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

I'm still having fun and I appreciate a lot of the additions they made to this one, but it's really disappointing that they took so much out from the prior game. Shops are missing, I don't think you get all the upgrades to the Nook store, and some other stuff I'm blanking on now. But one of the biggest annoyance is that the ordinances are gone. Since I'm a night shifter, it was nice being able to change the shop hours.

I don't get it. Why take away great features?

-i think a chunk of those features are coming..

the coffee shop and art for the museum is heavily hinted at coming...the flower shop has been spotted etc etc

-that in addition to other functionalities of this edition itself

...apparently the Nook Shopping u do at the kiosk can later be done via nookphone..

thinks I really miss that havent been hinted at:

gyroids

nintendo items

games within the game

a good streetpass replacement

11 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

Fishing Tourney today was pretty disappointing.  

I liked my fishing shirt...

best part was the increased payout on fish sold...i had a few big game fish in storage...helped pay for my 2nd floor expansion.

now im kind of curious to see if we will be allowed to expand size of downstairs rooms...upstairs is pretty large right off the bat..guess i will need to pay upstairs and basement to find out.. siding options are OK at best

1 hour ago, 5timechamp said:

I liked my fishing shirt...

best part was the increased payout on fish sold...i had a few big game fish in storage...helped pay for my 2nd floor expansion.

now im kind of curious to see if we will be allowed to expand size of downstairs rooms...upstairs is pretty large right off the bat..guess i will need to pay upstairs and basement to find out.. siding options are OK at best

Don't get your hopes up.