Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

10 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Maybe old hat for some of you but Vinnie was talking about on the Beastcast about a turnip projection website. I believe it is this site: https://turnipprophet.io/index.html?first-time=false&pattern=-1&action=

I haven't tried it yet but I'm going to see how well it goes this week. Vinnie said it was pretty spot on for him.

I was actually going to try them this week. So far, it predicts my peak will be 200 bells.

13 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

I'll swing by.  What time will you have gates open?

When do meteor showers start? I'll try to get them open as soon as I can and just leave it running all night. I'll be sure to let everyone here know.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I was actually going to try them this week. So far, it predicts my peak will be 200 bells.

When do meteor showers start? I'll try to get them open as soon as I can and just leave it running all night. I'll be sure to let everyone here know.

I believe 7pm local time.

9 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Gates are open. I'm not around, but feel free to swing by.

I stopped by, but I got kicked for communication error, think you Switch maybe went into Sleep mode?

Wasn't able to do much, but let me know if you do happen to get again, I'll keep an eye out.  

Didn't think it'd kick me that quick.

12 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

I stopped by, but I got kicked for communication error, think you Switch maybe went into Sleep mode?

Wasn't able to do much, but let me know if you do happen to get again, I'll keep an eye out.  

Didn't think it'd kick me that quick.

Yup. I forgot to shut off sleep.