Microsoft E3 2019 Briefing: Viewing and Discussion Thread

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Glad you guys are excited and all, but this isn't really doing much for me. :p I've never played a game from Double Fine that I know of.

Not too many of these games are doing much for me but I’m downloading like 5 games right now from games pass for “free” so that’s pretty cool

Just now, Dodger said:

Not too many of these games are doing much for me but I’m downloading like 5 games right now from games pass for “free” so that’s pretty cool

Game Pass seems like a good deal, but nothing I'd consider buying an Xbox for. If you have the system, it seems like a no brainer, though.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Game Pass seems like a good deal, but nothing I'd consider buying an Xbox for. If you have the system, it seems like a no brainer, though.

But now they got you on pc too so you don’t even need an Xbox 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You don't have to buy an Xbox to play Xbox Game Pass games. PC is all you need and I'm sure with Xcloud your phone or tablet will do just fine.