Microsoft E3 2019 Briefing: Viewing and Discussion Thread

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm sure the Elite controller is nice, but it's quite pricey and my 360 controller still does great. Why do I need to spend $150 for a new controller?

So going to venture a guess you've never used the original Elite controller then. Its a world of difference that has to be felt & experienced to be believed but so very much worth it!

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm sure the Elite controller is nice, but it's quite pricey and my 360 controller still does great. Why do I need to spend $150 for a new controller?

You don’t. It’s for people who are competitive gamers or want to pretend they are. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SoberChef said:

So going to venture a guess you've never used the original Elite controller then. Its a world of difference that has to be felt & experienced to be believed but so very much worth it!

It's not really guessing if you read my post. :p Like I said, I'm sure it's nice, but it's also triple the cost of a normal controller. I'd love to try one, but it's hard for me to justify that cost. 

2 minutes ago, johnny said:

You don’t. It’s for people who are competitive gamers or want to pretend they are. 

:lol: Nice.

2 minutes ago, johnny said:

It's been rated the best controller by no competitive people. It's just built so we'll. You don't have to get one. Xbox One controller is second best controller next to it. Whatever fits your budget.

2 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

I assume both will have to be compatible with Xbox next. Once I get confirmation 2 will I’m getting it

Just now, The def star said:

It's been rated the best controller by no competitive people. It's just built so we'll. You don't have to get one. Xbox One controller is second best controller next to it. Whatever fits your budget.

I’m not denying it’s a fantastic controller. If I played video Games for like 6-8 straight hours like I did in high school then I’d probably be interested in it. 

1 minute ago, The def star said:

It ain't about budget. I can afford it. But at triple the cost of a regular controller, I doubt it's that much better. :p I could technically afford a lot of things in my budget. Some of it is just dumb to spend exorbitant amounts on. :p 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It ain't about budget. I can afford it. But at triple the cost of a regular controller, I doubt it's that much better. :p I could technically afford a lot of things in my budget. Some of it is just dumb to spend exorbitant amounts on. :p 

If you want the best controller you would get the elite. Will work with Xbox and PC. If you are fine with what you have that's cool too. But in many people's eyes it's worth it.