Senate confirms Justice Handmaid One

12 minutes ago, Jose said:

Well let's make sure that never happens. I'm not going to hold it against her.

The best way to make sure it never happens would have been for her to resign when Obama could have gotten a replacement through.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

The best way to make sure it never happens would have been for her to resign when Obama could have gotten a replacement through.

Dude, you didnt even vote for Hillary, stfu. No one expected her to lose. Blaming RBG is such a fucking waste of time

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jose said:

Dude, you didnt even vote for Hillary, stfu. No one expected her to lose. Blaming RBG is such a fucking waste of time

It should have occured simply due to age considerations.

She was 76 to 77 years old when the Democrats held the Senate majority from January 2009 to January 2011.

44 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

If she was "da best", she would've retired when Democrats held the Senate.

41 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I'll remember this for when the decisions are 6-3 in favor of the right-wing in 2022.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I was less sympathetic to RGB's conviction that Obama couldn't/wouldn't get someone as liberal as her before Kagan started helping the conservatives destroy the wall of separation. 

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I was less sympathetic to RGB's conviction that Obama couldn't/wouldn't get someone as liberal as her before Kagan started helping the conservatives destroy the wall of separation. 

Sonia is at least as left as her.

https://cnn.it/2Y2SWtm

, Ginsburg made reference to the late Sen. Jim Bunning, R-Kentucky, who suggested in 2009 that she would soon die from the pancreatic cancer she had been diagnosed with.

"There was a senator -- I think it was after the pancreatic cancer -- who announced with great glee that I was going to be dead within six months. That senator -- whose name I've forgotten -- is now himself dead. And I am very much alive," Ginsburg said

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

https://cnn.it/2Y2SWtm

, Ginsburg made reference to the late Sen. Jim Bunning, R-Kentucky, who suggested in 2009 that she would soon die from the pancreatic cancer she had been diagnosed with.

"There was a senator -- I think it was after the pancreatic cancer -- who announced with great glee that I was going to be dead within six months. That senator -- whose name I've forgotten -- is now himself dead. And I am very much alive," Ginsburg said

Literally what I bumped the thread with. :|

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Literally what I bumped the thread with. :|

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

Why didn't you resign while the Democrats controlled the Senate? :angry:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why didn't you resign while the Democrats controlled the Senate? :angry:

So fyi, I'm taking a walk and was waiting for my friend in the restroom when I posted the news. So it's a super fail on my part but I was rushing, man. :p

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

So fyi, I'm taking a walk and was waiting for my friend in the restroom when I posted the news. So it's a super fail on my part but I was rushing, man. :p

Why were you waiting in the bathroom? Not enough fiber in your diet?

• 5 weeks later...