Super Bowl LVIII | Can Blaine Gabbert Snag a Second Championship? | February 11, 3:30pm (PST)

Keyser_Soze

5 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Now we must stan for Mahomes to win more Super Bowls to put a pin in the Brady = GOAT discussion. As god intended it shall be written:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Otto Graham

3. Tom Brady

The impacted bowel of hell. Eli Manning

Mahomes mimiced Tom Brady this year with having no WRs and winning the super bowl. It was basically just all him.

• True 1

WWW.THEONION.COM

LAS VEGAS—Following a longstanding team tradition, members of the Kansas City Chiefs celebrated their Super Bowl LVIII win Sunday by pouring a vat of hot fryer grease over head coach Andy Reid. Sources confirmed that Reid, who has now led the Chiefs to three championships, smiled wide and feigned surprise as the…

• Haha 4

This ResetERA post nails it:

Niners lost the game because Shanahan coached like a fucking idiot and they didn't build up any sort of cushion. They fucking dominated the first half and were only up 10-3 against Pat Mahomes. And then the offense comes out and lays an egg in the 3rd Q. Thats all on Kyle. And it's not the first time he's done it with his play calling. Dude's a glorified OC.

• Haha 1

White Women have officially ruined sports, FUCK THE #SuperBowl

Son: "What was the #NFL like before Taylor Swift?"

Me:

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

NO NFL FAN CAN TELL THIS SHIT IS NOT SCRIPTED FOR THE CHIEFS LOL #SuperBowl

The Chiefs are officially now the PATRIOTS of the NFL
#SuperBowl

#rigged #SuperBowl #affirmativeactionQB #fucktaylorswift

Me if i get even a hair follicle close to Tayler Swift #SuperBowl

shows picture of bloodied woman

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Now we must stan for Mahomes to win more Super Bowls to put a pin in the Brady = GOAT discussion. As god intended it shall be written:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Otto Graham

3. Tom Brady

The impacted bowel of hell. Eli Manning

Despite the niners being my local team I was happy with either team winning because I don’t care about sports that much and Mahomes seems like a good guy. And now that they won this one I’ll be rooting for them to win at this point just because he’s the most likely to beat Tom Brady’s record and I dislike Tom Brady more than I like watching NFL games. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Despite the niners being my local team I was happy with either team winning because I don’t care about sports that much and Mahomes seems like a good guy. And now that they won this one I’ll be rooting for them to win at this point just because he’s the most likely to beat Tom Brady’s record and I dislike Tom Brady more than I like watching NFL games. 

Brady is a great guy and will never be topped even by Mahomes. He needs 5 more championships to beat Brady 😆 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Brady is a great guy and will never be topped even by Mahomes. He needs 5 more championships to beat Brady 😆 

Check your math. Only 4 more times. And he's 28. He will probably have triple that amount by the time he's Brady's retirement age.