With So Many Great Games Coming Out This Year...

skillzdadirecta

What WON'T you be getting this year and will you be getting them later? I know for me, games I won't be getting this year but will more than likely get later

Assassain's Creed Mirage

Balder's Gate 4

Mortal Kombat 1

Atlas Fallen (will get on sale)

Forza

Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty (or whatever the hell it's called)

Whatever Call of Duty is coming out

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. This year has been crazy stacked. Most looking forward to Spiderman 2 and Alan Wake 2.

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

What WON'T you be getting this year and will you be getting them later? I know for me, games I won't be getting this year but will more than likely get later

Assassain's Creed Mirage

Balder's Gate 4

Mortal Kombat 1

Atlas Fallen (will get on sale)

Forza

Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty (or whatever the hell it's called)

Whatever Call of Duty is coming out

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. This year has been crazy stacked. Most looking forward to Spiderman 2 and Alan Wake 2.

It will be a few years before Baldur's Gate 4 is released. Only new game I'm getting so far this year is Spider-Man 2.

Most of them. So far I've gotten the RE4 remake, Dead Space remake, TotK, husband got FF 16, I'm getting Super Mario Wonder in Japan, and I'm going to get Spider-Man 2 when I'm back in the states. One of us will likely get the Mario RPG remake. Feel like I'm maybe forgetting something, though.

I'm sure I'll eventually get AC Mirage because I've beaten all of them, but I don't feel compelled to jump on it right away with some of the other games I'm looking forward to.

I'll probably pick up some of last year's games and prior for Black Friday.  So not much of anything.

Still, the games that caught my eye:

Sea of Stars

Lies of P

Hi-Fi Rush

Dead Space Remaster

RE4 Remaster

Octopath Traveller 2

Hogwarts Legacy

Humanity

Cassette Beasts

Planet of Lana

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (on PS5 I guess, thx for the shitty PC port job)

Kirby Return to Dreamland Deluxe

Oxenfree II

Dave the Diver

Tchia

Those not out yet:

Super Mario Wonder

Super Mario RPG

Spider-Man 2

Sonic Superstars

Alan Wake 2

... and many more I'm missing I'm sure.

I’m certainly saving Cyberpunk expansion for later, cuz I’m just gonna start that whole game over. Will get MK down the line. In retrospect Diablo 4 has gotten completely steamrolled by other stuff, and I’ve fallen way off of Street Fighter as well which is a shame. I’d like to get BG3, TOTK and Starfield done and then see where I’m at. I still may pick up Mario Wonder since it’d be a nice change of pace. But I have a big backlog in general. 

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Same here. Did they ever release the current gen upgrade for this? I feel like I need to give this game another chance... but later.

Not only the next gen version but the update that accompanies the expansion is going to have dramatic changes to the skill tree and things like NPC AI. 

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, stepee said:

I’m glad to see you all still plan to get Sonic Superstars despite all the big hitters this holiday!

I just picked up frontier, I gotta get to it soon. Superstars is a no though.

what else am I not getting? I don’t even know. Im sure there is stuff, but I bought a lot of big games this year.

ill definitely put off Alan Wake.

• Like 1