pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild Starlink disrupted sneak attack on Russian fleet.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

There are absolutely zero consequences that he could possibly face to begin with.

I feel like if the feds actually wanted to, they could use the fact that he's an obvious national security risk to force a situation where he no longer owns SpaceX.

• Halal 3

lol

lmao

--

From the author of Steve Jobs and other bestselling biographies, this is the astonishingly intimate story of the most fascinating and controversial innovator of our era—a rule-breaking visionary who helped to lead the world into the era of electric vehicles, private space exploration, and artificial intelligence. Oh, and took over Twitter.

When pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild was a kid in South Africa, he was regularly beaten by bullies. One day a group pushed him down some concrete steps and kicked him until his face was a swollen ball of flesh. He was in the hospital for a week. But the physical scars were minor compared to the emotional ones inflicted by his father, an engineer, rogue, and charismatic fantasist.

His father’s impact on his psyche would linger. He developed into a tough yet vulnerable man-child, prone to abrupt Jekyll-and-Hyde mood swings, with an exceedingly high tolerance for risk, a craving for drama, an epic sense of mission, and a maniacal intensity that was callous and at times destructive.

At the beginning of 2022—after a year marked by SpaceX launching thirty-one rockets into orbit, Tesla selling a million cars, and him becoming the richest man on earth—Musk spoke ruefully about his compulsion to stir up dramas. “I need to shift my mindset away from being in crisis mode, which it has been for about fourteen years now, or arguably most of my life,” he said.

It was a wistful comment, not a New Year’s resolution. Even as he said it, he was secretly buying up shares of Twitter, the world’s ultimate playground. Over the years, whenever he was in a dark place, his mind went back to being bullied on the playground. Now he had the chance to own the playground.

For two years, Isaacson shadowed Musk, attended his meetings, walked his factories with him, and spent hours interviewing him, his family, friends, coworkers, and adversaries. The result is the revealing inside story, filled with amazing tales of triumphs and turmoil, that addresses the question: are the demons that drive Musk also what it takes to drive innovation and progress?
--
Posting the Amazon link just to prove that's all really on the book listing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1982181281
  • Guillotine 1

9 hours ago, Jason said:

lol

lmao

--

From the author of Steve Jobs and other bestselling biographies, this is the astonishingly intimate story of the most fascinating and controversial innovator of our era—a rule-breaking visionary who helped to lead the world into the era of electric vehicles, private space exploration, and artificial intelligence. Oh, and took over Twitter.

When pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild was a kid in South Africa, he was regularly beaten by bullies. One day a group pushed him down some concrete steps and kicked him until his face was a swollen ball of flesh. He was in the hospital for a week. But the physical scars were minor compared to the emotional ones inflicted by his father, an engineer, rogue, and charismatic fantasist.

His father’s impact on his psyche would linger. He developed into a tough yet vulnerable man-child, prone to abrupt Jekyll-and-Hyde mood swings, with an exceedingly high tolerance for risk, a craving for drama, an epic sense of mission, and a maniacal intensity that was callous and at times destructive.

At the beginning of 2022—after a year marked by SpaceX launching thirty-one rockets into orbit, Tesla selling a million cars, and him becoming the richest man on earth—Musk spoke ruefully about his compulsion to stir up dramas. “I need to shift my mindset away from being in crisis mode, which it has been for about fourteen years now, or arguably most of my life,” he said.

It was a wistful comment, not a New Year’s resolution. Even as he said it, he was secretly buying up shares of Twitter, the world’s ultimate playground. Over the years, whenever he was in a dark place, his mind went back to being bullied on the playground. Now he had the chance to own the playground.

For two years, Isaacson shadowed Musk, attended his meetings, walked his factories with him, and spent hours interviewing him, his family, friends, coworkers, and adversaries. The result is the revealing inside story, filled with amazing tales of triumphs and turmoil, that addresses the question: are the demons that drive Musk also what it takes to drive innovation and progress?
--
Posting the Amazon link just to prove that's all really on the book listing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1982181281

🤢

10 hours ago, Jason said:

lol

lmao

--

--

team america vomit GIF

• True 1

3 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Apparently the Issacson book reveals that Elon and Grimes have a 3rd kid and they named it "Techno Mechanicus"

I absolutely hate that people don’t consider that they’re naming a future adult when they give their kids dipshit names. Like I worked with a Hayden and Jaycen at an old job. Like…why would you do that?

but I have heard the theory that celebs put these names out there as red herrings so their kids could have somewhat normal lives when they get older

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I absolutely hate that people don’t consider that they’re naming a future adult when they give their kids dipshit names. Like I worked with a Hayden and Jaycen at an old job. Like…why would you do that?

but I have heard the theory that celebs put these names out there as red herrings so their kids could have somewhat normal lives when they get older

I could buy that that's true for a lot of celebs, but as far as Elon goes, remember that the Tesla models are S, 3, X, and Y because they spell out "S3XY"

48 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I could buy that that's true for a lot of celebs, but as far as Elon goes, remember that the Tesla models are S, 3, X, and Y because they spell out "S3XY"

The Model 3 was supposed to be named the Model E, but I guess Ford pitched a fit because they owned that name, even if it wasn't actively being used by the company.

57 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The Model 3 was supposed to be named the Model E, but I guess Ford pitched a fit because they owned that name, even if it wasn't actively being used by the company.

That actually makes it better than I thought. I thought Elon just really wanted it to be in l33t speak

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Iceland has solved this issue.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

How does being named Moon Unit help you have a normal life?

I think the theory is they put out the weird names for the tabloids, and then when they enroll in school or something they’re under the real name so these guys can’t find “Apple Paltrow”.

• Thanks 2