Is there a God?

best3444

41 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That absolutely did nothing to answer the question in any way, shape, or form and falls embarrassingly short of the actual philosophical arguments in favor of the existence of God such as those from Descartes.

One of my lasting memories studying Descartes was some dipshit being loud about his disagreement and the professor looking him dead in the eyes and asking, 'Many smart people have spent over three centuries trying to prove him wrong, and no one has done it yet - what makes you think you've finally cracked it?' 

Dead silence.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

One of my lasting memories studying Descartes was some dipshit being loud about his disagreement and the professor looking him dead in the eyes and asking, 'Many smart people have spent over three centuries trying to prove him wrong, and no one has done it yet - what makes you think you've finally cracked it?' 

Dead silence.

“APPEAL TO AUTHORITY” mic drop, leave the lecture hall.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What? On everything? Lol...

I used to believe a lot of religious shit but not anymore. This is recent too. What's everything mean?

You're very wishy washy. Flighty. You shift around a lot on your opinions.

I'm not attacking you, just explaining what he means. Regardless of our history, I am trying to not fight with you.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm not attacking you, just explaining what he means. Regardless of our history, I am trying to not fight with you.

Not really. I recently changed my opinion on religion and my stance on God. Very recent. What example can you give me that I'm wishy washy on other than that?

Just now, best3444 said:

Not really. I recently changed my opinion on religion and my stance on God. Very recent. What example can you give me that I'm wishy washy on other than that?

Now politics and I've seen you all over the place on games. Not to mention your blowing up on people and apologizing, then doing it again.

Again, really not trying to fight. I really do hope you're evolving and for the better. You've been doing well lately, it seems.

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Now politics and I've seen you all over the place on games. Not to mention your blowing up on people and apologizing, then doing it again.

Again, really not trying to fight. I really do hope you're evolving and for the better. You've been doing well lately, it seems.

My view on religion and politics have changed really recent. That's about all I can think about that has changed according to biggie. 

Yes, I'm doing so much better on my medication upgrade. I'm happier, more motivated, calmer, kinder, and more patient. It's the only good thing my therapist has done for me lol. 

Just now, best3444 said:

My view on religion and politics have changed really recent. That's about all I can think about that has changed according to biggie. 

Yes, I'm doing so much better on my medication upgrade. I'm happier, more motivated, calmer, kinder, and more patient. It's the good thing my therapist has done for me lol. 

Well, for Biggie, those are big things(no pun intended).

I hope your progress continues. I actually don't wish ill on you.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Well, for Biggie, those are big things(no pun intended).

I hope your progress continues. I actually don't wish ill on you.

I know and I appreciate that. Biggie changes his views on games just as much as I do so he has no room to talk. 

• True 1

18 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What? On everything? Lol...

I used to believe a lot of religious shit but not anymore. This is recent too. What's everything mean?

13 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This. I mean how do you go to believing in God and Jesus and then poof reverse 180 and not anymore? You are a confused dude on several things. Religion being one. 

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

Yeah. It's me. I'm God.

Name starts with G.

Some people give me offerings (the free games and PS5 and such).

Some people are interested in hearing what I have to say.

Created the universe.

I hate pagans(druids).

Not only that, but Morgan Freeman played God in Bruce Almighty and you share 3 of the 4 letters of your name with Morgan Freeman. Coincidence? I think not!