Bipartisan Senate Group is Serious About UFOs, Aliens

rubiomarco_warnermark_032923gn03_w.jpg?s
THEHILL.COM

Bipartisan language adopted unanimously by the Senate Intelligence Committee would immediately halt funding for any secret government or contractor efforts to retrieve and reverse-engineer craft of…

This article mostly mentions Rubio (R - Florichud), but other notable Senators including Kirsten Gillibrand are echoing what Rubio is saying about whistleblowers - they appear to be credible in their claims about the US's highly secretive UFO retrieval program.

6 hours ago, Massdriver said:

I have to admit that something seems to be going on. It’s just unclear at this point what it is. I want to believe, maybe..

We have our government openly admitting to it at this point, we just lack specifics.

I just think it's interesting there's enough proof for these congressmen to write a bill addressing a secret government agency unbeholden to them or any governmental branch, operating outside of the rule of law, that isn't revealing whatever they've found even to people on the Intelligence Committee or even the President.

We can give a doofus like Orange Peel the most sensitive military information and have him wave it in front of his friends, but we're also too scared to show any elected official proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life? Why do I feel like this is motivated more by religion than anything else? Can't have people finding out we're not unique creations of God.

6 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this UFO retrieval stuff is nonsense, lol, the idea that its so secret no one in congress knows about it is just nonsense, but nonsense is right up the GOPs alley.

Have you seen Ted Cruz? Kennedy? There’s no way they don’t know about it considering they’re certainly what was retrieved from these UFOs

Ya know, we’re allowed our guilty pleasures.

like will smith putting an alien to sleep in the desert.

But I will watch “get ‘em off this god damn freeway” again and again followed by “this is lt Wille Martinez, echo company,2nd battalion, fifth marines, Oorah!”

My favorite part of that movie was they got SRBs right though with that said, or the footage from the gate at Pendleton I primarily used in my reserve time. Cause ain’t nobody trying to film out at Two nine. 

• 6 months later...

This story has been simmering for awhile now.  The Investigator General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) had a closed door meeting in a SCIF with a bipartisan group of lawmakers this morning.  While we don't know what was revealed or said, several of the lawmakers are claiming that the ICIG confirmed that David Grusch, the whistleblower from last year, was legit.  

While that doesn't mean that "aliens exist", it does indicate that what Grusch told Congress last year was truthful, and that people within the government did try to retaliate against Grusch.  

Rep Burchett after the meeting with the ICIG: "I think they're covering this thing up and these guys pretty much verified that."

What @mclumber1 is referring to:

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

House lawmakers emerging from the closed-door briefing said they remained frustrated in their attempts to get more information about UAPs.

House lawmakers emerging from a classified, closed-door briefing with an internal government watchdog on Friday said they remained frustrated in their attempts to get more information about explosive whistleblower claims made about unidentified anomalous phenomena, or UAPs.

Thomas Monheim, the inspector general of the intelligence community, briefed members of the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee on Capitol Hill. The meeting came months after the subcommittee held a high-profile public hearing that featured tantalizing testimony from a former military intelligence officer-turned-whistleblower named David Grusch.

At the hearing in July, Grusch said he was informed of "a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse-engineering program" and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from congressional oversight. He claimed he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft. The Pentagon denied his claims.

The subcommittee has been leading the charge to improve transparency about what the government knows about anomalous phenomena. Rep. Glenn Grothman, a Republican from Wisconsin and the subcommittee's chairman, said before Friday's meeting that lawmakers were looking "to track down exactly what the military thinks of individual instances of these objects flying around."

Several lawmakers who emerged from the briefing on Capitol Hill said they were frustrated by the lack of new information about Grusch's allegations. Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, a Democrat from Illinois, told reporters that lawmakers "haven't gotten the answers that we need."

"Everybody is wondering about the substance of those claims. And until we actually look at those specifically, and try to get answers about those, those claims are just going to be out there," he said. "And so that's what we needed to kind of delve into. And unfortunately, I just wasted time in there not kind of figuring out whether those were true."

It's just so bizarre to me that there's allegedly rogue layers of the military that are shielding their operations from people with the highest level security clearance. Like for that to happen, they'd have to be working under their own auspices irrespective of the chain of command. Seems kinda unreal.

5 minutes ago, Reputator said:

It's just so bizarre to me that there's allegedly rogue layers of the military that are shielding their operations from people with the highest level security clearance. Like for that to happen, they'd have to be working under their own auspices irrespective of the chain of command. Seems kinda unreal.

Compartmentalized, secret programs are not unheard of.  Vice President Truman didn't even learn of the Manhattan Project until AFTER he was sworn in as the President after Roosevelt died. 

51 minutes ago, Reputator said:

The US gov is a closed military regime with an elected spokesperson.